Latest Applications Open 2024:
The JET (Joint Entrance Test) Agriculture is the state level entrance test and this test is conducted through Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. This examination is also referred to by Rajasthan JET. Candidates will get admission in various agriculture courses such as B.Tech (Food Technology/Dairy Technology), B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), etc. on the basis of their marks scored in the JET Agriculture examination.
JET Agriculture is referred to as Rajasthan JET and also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET) it is a state-level examination. JET Agriculture is administrated by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur
Aspiring and eligible candidates will be able to apply in the examination through online mode and through this content; candidates will be able to know the detailed information of JET Agriculture in which includes JET Agriculture Eligibility.
JET Agriculture 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and on the basis of eligibility criteria, candidates will be able to apply for this examination. Applicants should have to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Candidates who have domicile of Rajasthan state are only eligible to apply in JET 2023. For this category candidates have to fulfill the conditions given below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants must have at least three years of qualifying examination as a regular student in a recognized institution of Rajasthan.
- Parents of the candidate (Father or Mother) must reside in Rajasthan for a period of the last 10 years continuously and the candidate has studied at least 5 years during the period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- Son/daughter of a retired or serving employee of the Government of Rajasthan or any of the Universities or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law before the last date of submission of the application.
- Son/daughter of a retired or permanent employee of the Indian Defense Service of Rajasthan origin posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission.
- Son/daughter of serving or retired employee of Paramilitary Forces of India posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of application for admission.
- Children of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court should submit an undertaking/affidavit showing that benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Age: The upper age limit to apply will be 25 years (as per the 12th certificate) as of 01/01/2023.
Also, Check Below-
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 10+2 examination or equivalent from Rajasthan, Ajmer board/university or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score 50% aggregate marks in the 12th class (Arts and Commerce streams candidates are not eligible).
- Relaxations: 5% of the relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/SBC-NCL) in qualifying marks.
- Candidates who take 5% of relaxation will not be considered in the UR category.
- Candidates who having a supplementary in the qualifying exam in 2023 are not eligible to sit in this examination.
- Candidates those results will be not declared till counseling will be provisionally allotted to the institutions.
The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer, or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university in any of the combinations of the following subjects are eligible to appear in JET:
i.g. PCM, PCMB, PCB, PCA, Ag. Stream etc. For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics are essential at the 10+2 level.
Note: Candidates with Arts and Commerce stream are not eligible.
- Choice: A candidate may attempt any three subjects in the JET examination out of five but, those who want admission in Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology not have any choice and must attempt only PCM.
- Minimum Marks: A candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the aforesaid examinations (10+2).
- A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to a candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
- Relaxations: The candidates taking advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates having supplementary in the 10+2 recent examination is not eligible for JET.
Candidates who have appeared at any of the qualifyings above examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET.
The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filling the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as of 01-01-2023, i.e., candidates born before 01-01-1995 are not eligible.
The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered authentic.
Domicile Criteria/Residential Requirement
The JET is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only, or a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission:
The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan, i.e., passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from Rajasthan.
The Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of the last ten years, and the candidate has studied for at least five years during this period in the recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of
(a) Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services the State Cadre of Rajasthan or
(b) Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
The candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent or retired employee of the Indian Defense Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defense personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
A candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
The candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
- The relevant original documents/certificates which are the basis of eligibility of the candidate are to be furnished by the candidate at the time of registration in the college along with one self-attested set of the above documents and photographs.
- The certificate of the bonafide resident of Rajasthan will have to be duly signed by the District Magistrate of the concerned District or officer authorized by him and must bear the authenticated photograph of the candidate.
- In the case of serving personnel, where in-service conditions have resulted in ineligibility, a certificate of the employer will have to be submitted by the candidate, with appropriate authentication, identification, and verification.
If you any query regarding JET Agriculture 2023 Eligibility, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.