Latest Applications Open 2023:
JIPMER PG 2024 INI-CET January Session Admit Card will be available on 30th October 2023. The JIPMER is a famous institute in India, and it is popularly known as the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. It is providing the JIPMER PG Examination for those candidates who are interested in getting admission in the courses of Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD).
The JIPMER Institute was established in the year 1823. The French Government has handover this institute to the government of India, and the government of India will give the JIPMER name of the institute. Various candidates may appear for the examination.
Here, through this article, the candidates can know the complete information about JIPMER PG, including the JIPMER PG Admit Card, Admit Card Date, the Procedure to Download Admit Card, etc.
JIPMER PG 2024 Admit Card – Available Soon
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2024
The JIPMER PG 2024 Jan. Session Admit Card will be available on 7th November 2023. JIPMER PG 2024 Admit Card will be released through Online Mode. After submitting the application form, the admit cards of candidates will be generated through the admission authority.
JIPMER PG 2024 July Session Admit Card will be available in March 2024. All of the appeared candidates downloaded they are admit cards before the last date. The Candidates should carry the admit card and have to take the printout of the Admit card till the last admission procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The admit card is the mandatory document; without it, candidates cannot enter the examination hall to give the examination.
JIPMER PG Admit Card Dates 2024
Below we have provided the Important Dates regarding JIPMER PG 2024 hall ticket:
|INI-CET January Session||July Session|
|Admit Card Availability||30th October 2023||May 2024|
|Exam date||5th November 2023||May 2024|
|INI-SS January Session|
|Admit Card Availability||November 2023||April 2024|
|Exam Date (CBT)||November 2023||April 2024|
Details Mentioned in JIPMER PG Admit Card
There are the JIPMER PG Admit card details have mentioned below and candidates have to check them carefully.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- JIPMER PG 2024 exam date and time
- JIPMER PG 2024 examination venue
- JIPMER PG 2024 instructions
Procedure to Download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2024
Following is the procedure of JIPMER PG have mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it through these steps
- Applicants have to visit the official website of JIPMER PG.
- The page will be displayed on the screen of the webpage.
- Candidates have to click on the link of the admit card.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in to the site by entering their user id and password.
- Click on the ‘submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed to the candidates.
- Candidates have to download they are admitted card and take 2-3 copies of the admit card for future use.
Required Documents to be carried along with JIPMER PG Admit Card
The candidates have to carry some other id proof along with the admit card and the required document has mentioned below for candidates.
- Driving license
- Voter Id
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Adhaar card photograph (with photo id)
- Employee id
- Domicile certificate with photo
- Photo identity proof issued by Gazetted officer
Essential Instructions for JIPMER PG Admit Card 2024
There are some important instructions regarding JIPMER PG has given below for candidates and they have to follow it
- The candidates can get their admit card through online mode and no other mode is available for candidates to get their admit card.
- In the admit card of JIPMER PG may consist of name and date of birth as written in the application form, photo and signature image uploaded by the candidate, Examination City Allotted, and Roll Number.
- Those candidates will not have the admit card, they will not allow entering in the examination hall, so every candidate has to carry the admit card necessarily.
- The admit card of JIPMER PG should be carry till the last procedure of admission because in this procedure the admit card and other documents will be verified to provide admission to the candidates.
- Candidates cannot change any details mentioned in the admit card after submitting their application form.
- In the admit card, there any details that cannot be changed through candidates.
- All of the candidates are suggested to take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
JIPMER PG 2024 Exam Schedule
The JIPMER PG 2024 Exam will be conducted on 5th November 2023 for January Session and all of the participating candidates are suggested to check all the details related exam one week of the examination. There is the schedule of examinations mentioned below.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2024
The candidates have to refer to the Exam Pattern of JIPMER PG for better preparation of the examination and with the help of the exam pattern; candidates will understand the structure of the question paper.
|Subject / Details||Pattern|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100 questions|
|Clinical Sciences||150 questions|
|Total number of questions||250 questions|
|The total duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Type of question||MCQ|
|Marks for the correct answer||+4|
|Marks for no answer||0|
|Marks for incorrect answer (negative marking)||-1|
JIPMER PG Exam Centers
In the various cities of India, the JIPMER PG examination is held through JIPMER and the exam centers of JIPMER PG has mentioned below:
If you have any queries related to JIPMER PG 2024 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section below.