Latest Applications Open 2024:
JIPMER PG 2024 INI CET January Session status of Completion of Application Form & Last date of submission has been Started from 17th – 18th October 2023. The Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) for admission to PG courses is Organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. JIPMER PG 2024, “Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research”, is a recognized medical college established in the year 1823; the French Government established it. The JIPMER is the institute that offers admission in UG/PG/Doctoral/Super Specialty & other courses in the field of medicine.
It also offers admission to PG courses like MD and MS as the specializations. The candidates must have qualified in the JIPMER PG 2024 exam to get admission to PG courses. The JIPMER Entrance Exam will be conducted in 2 sessions in the year one is in January and July sessions.
For candidates seeking admission in JIPMER PG 2024 the January session entrance test application form has been released on 15th September 2023, and the July Session form will be released on the 1st week of March 2024.
JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form – Jan. Session Released
JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form
The Application form for JIPMER PG 2024 will be released on the official website of the JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form.
- The candidates will be able to apply online mode only.
- The JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form has been started on 15th September 2023 for INI CET (6 Yrs Courses). Online Registration will be started soon for DM/M.Ch Course.
- The Application Form for the July session will be released in March 2024 and filled out by March 2024 (INI-SS).
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling out the application.
- The candidates will have to register themselves first and then fill out the application form.
- Candidates must enter the details correctly in the Application form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature in JPEG and JPG format.
- Candidates have to submit the application and pay the application fee.
- After the final submission, changes cannot be made to the application.
- Candidates must take a printout of the Application form for further use.
JIPMER PG 2024 Application Fee
- The application fee will be Rs. 1600/– for general/OCI/Sponsored/OBC candidates Rs. 1200/– for SC/ST category candidates, and Rs.3000/- for NRI candidates.
- The OPH candidates can pay the application fee through net banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER PG 2024
- The candidates must have citizenship in India.
- Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible to apply for admission.
- The age limit for candidates will be 20 years of age.
- The candidates must have a degree of MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidates must have completed the internship or 12 months of training on or before the last week of December 2024.
- The candidates should score at least 55% marks and 50% marks required for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The last date assigned for an internship for the July session is 30th July 2024.
- The candidates already appearing in the MD/MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible for any.
Important Dates for JIPMER PG 2024
For INI-CET January Session:
|Application form filling starts||15th September 2023|
|Submission of application form||14th October 2023|
|Admit card availability||30th October 2023|
|Last date to download admit card||5th November 2023|
|Exam Dates||5th November 2023|
For INI-SS July Session:
|Registration Starts||March 2024|
|Registration closes||March 2024|
|Admit card availability||–|
For DM/M.Ch Course January Session (INI SS)
|Online Registration form||September 2023|
|Online Registration closes on||October 2023|
|The download of the Hall Ticket from|
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination (Online Mode Only)||November 2023|
|Expected date of publication of Merit List||November 2023|
|Online Counselling Process||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Course||To be Announced|
|Close of Admissions for DM /M.Ch. JANUARY 2024 Session||To be Announced|
For INI-CET July Session:
|Registration Starts||March 2024|
|Registration closes||April 2024|
|Admit card availability||May 2024|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2024
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official website of JIPMER 2024 (a link will be given above).
Click on the link “Online admission to the MS / MS – Session of January 2024”.
Enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, and verification code.
Click on the “send” button.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Step 2: Confirm the Email Address
After registration, the applicant will receive a confirmation email with a link to complete the Application Form.
Step 3: Complete the JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form
After clicking on the link received, the Application Form will open.
Applicants must complete all personal details and education.
Step 4: Test the City
Candidates must choose their preferred exam centre and city.
The assignment of the test city will be according to the preferences fulfilled by the candidate when registering online.
Step 5: Payment of Application fees
Applicants must select the payment method to move to the payment gateway.
Once the payment is successful, applicants must submit the Application Form.
Once the Application Form is sent, applicants will not be able to make changes to the Application Form.
Step 6: Download the Application Form
After the shipment, download the completed JIPMER PG Application Form and take the printed version, as it will be used for future reference.
For the entrance exam of JIPMER 2024, follow the following steps for Registration:
- Log on to the link on the Homepage http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ and navigate to the link
“Apply online MD/MS admission – January 2024 Session”.
- Fill in the information like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email id.
- Enter the characters shown in the image correctly.
- After filling in all these details, click on the ‘Register’ option on the bottom right side of the page.
For any other queries about the JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.