Latest Applications Open 2023:
JSS University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses. The Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University ( JSS University) was brought into being in 1954. In the year 2008 Government of India bestowed this university as a Deemed University. is a university situated in the city of Mysore, in the Indian state of Karnataka.
JSS University is attentive towards medical and health-related studies and involves JSS Medical College, JSS Dental College, and JSS College of Pharmacy at the main campus in Mysore along with a second pharmacy college in Ootacamund, in the adjoining state of Tamil Nadu.
The complete details on admission are provided below in this article of JSS University 2023 Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to Apply.
JSS University 2023 Notification – Application Released
JSS University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates to apply for JSS University 2023:
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||2nd January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
|Entrance Exam||September 2023|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of June 2023|
JSS University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses. The candidates selecting Medical Courses of the university must download the application forms from the website of the university opened in the JSS University Admission gateway.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The applicants need to submit the obligatory amount of application fee by Demand Drafts take in on behalf of “JSS University Fee Account” to be paid at Mysore.
Fee for Application: Rs. 2000
The applicants can receive their application forms with the Brochures of Rs 200 in the form of Demand Drafts of Rs 2000 taken on behalf of “JSS University Fee Account” payable at Mysore.
The application process will begin for those candidates looking for admission in UG and PG course. Sometimes, in the course of application, the candidates seize up some section and get muddled. There is bit by bit direction to fill the application form.
Steps to Apply
- The applicants need to go to the official website of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University by following the link given above.
- Then applicants will be needed to register themselves by providing the required details.
- Subsequent to registration, a registration number will be exhibited on the screen. And a system produced email will be directed to their registered email id.
Filling up the Application Form and Uploading of Documents
- Contenders login to the system with User Id and password and verify the details provided by them.
- After fruitful confirmation, “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO UG/ PG” will be revealed on the screen, here applicants need to give the compulsory information
- After completing the information details, then the applicant will require to attach the photograph and signature in the space and then make the payment.
|Photograph||3.5 inches||4.5 inches||200 X 200 dpi||< 50 kb|
|Signature||3.5 inches||1.5 inches||200 X 200 dpi||< 50 kb|
Payment of Application form for JSS College of Pharmacy Admission 2023
Application fee can be paid online only. The online payment can be made moreover through credit card/ debit card distributed by a bank in India OR through internet banking.
Subsequent to payment, a hard copy of the application form will be produced with the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU) application number.
Submission of Application Form
The applicants must submit the form approaching the online medium. There is no other way of acquiescing it.
After filling up the application form, the applicants are recommended to confirm all the minutiae in the form.
JSS University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants finding admission in several courses offered by the BIHER has to meet the following eligibility criteria of BEEE 2023.
Applicants are directed to look at the eligibility criteria with care before advancing towards filling of application form.
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
- Cardiac Care Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Duration of the Programme: 3 years
- Intake capacity: 30 seats in each branch
The applicant must qualify Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of prominent Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB)
The Applicant must have the possession of a subsequent degree from any statutory university.
|Courses Name||Eligibility||Duration of the Programme||Intake Capacity|
|Medical Microbiology||B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Biochemistry||B.Sc. in Biochemistry /Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Physiology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Anatomy||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Pharmacology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Forensic Odontology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/MBBS/BDS||2 years||20 seats|
|Clinical Embryology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||2 years||20 seats|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences or a degree in Medicine, Dental, Pharmacy OR relevant subject such as psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, computer science,||2 years||20 seats|
|Environmental Sciences||B.Sc. / B.E / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / B.FSc. / MBBS from any statutory University.||2 years||18 seats|
|Geoinformatics||Any Undergraduate Science||2 years||20 seats|
|NanoScience Technology||Any Undergraduate Science degree recognized by UGC with Biology as one subject or its equivalence||2 years||20 seats|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Molecular Biology||20 seats|
|Cosmetic Science||20 seats|
JSS University 2023 Exam Pattern
- JSS University 2023 will be composed of 180 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with the questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology (60 on each of them).
- It will be assigned in English medium. The time selected for the test is 180 minutes (3 hrs). The test will start at 02:00 pm and end at 05:00 pm.
- Each correct answer will give one mark. No negative marking approached the wrong answer.
- No Mark will be presented for answering more than one choice.
JSS University 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus will be including the subject areas- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
How to Prepare for JSS 2023
- For the preparation of JSS University 2023, past year question papers are the finest choice
- Allot the syllabus in the order of essence.
JSS University 2023 Admit Card
All hopefuls can download the admit card from the official website. The admits card is containing some details so it is better to first go through them.
They have to bring a unique copy of the admit card and an i.d. proof and a passport size photo.
- Primarily, get on the web page of University
- Then find the link for admit card
- Now, move to the new page with a link to download the admit card
- The new page will lead to admitting card
- Download it and save it for a later time.
JSS University 2023 Result
JSS University 2023 is open by University at its own website. Candidates have to qualify in the exam. The University announced the results of candidates who give the exam on grounds of which admissions are granted.
The admissions will be dependent on the performance of the applicant in the exam as per the decision was taken by the institute.
Steps to Check the Result
- Check the result download process on the official web page
- Give the details such as roll no/application no for downloading the result
- After you have given the details, the result page will appear.
- Produce the Result and click on the Download button
- It can be downloaded the moment you have entered the details
- Make its various copies for later use.
JSS University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
B.Sc & M.Sc Courses
Students will be admitted to the said courses in the constituent college of JSS University on account of the rank list organized by the University with the obtained marks in qualifying examinations in appropriate subjects held by a number of Boards of Authority and an entrance examination.
- 15% of total seats are set aside for NRI / Foreign students.
- 15% of the seats are set aside for Institutional preference.
- JSSU entrance test score is binding for the admittance during the academic year 2023 and the conclusion of the authorities of JSS University if arguments will be ultimate. The applicants would assign subsequent documents. The candidates must keep documents beforehand application.
Documents with them before making an online application:
- Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Score Card
- Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) Rank card
- COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket/ Admit Cards
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Matriculation/ Intermediate Exams
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of Graduation/ Qualifying exam
- Character Certificate/ TC in the original
- DOB Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- 6 recent passport -sized colored photographs
- 3 envelopes of size 10.5 x 4.5” or 9.5” x 4.5” and
- Processing Fees of Rs2000 in the form of DD respectively.
If you have any other Questions related to JSS University Admission 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.