Latest Applications Open 2023:
JSS University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses. JSS University is referred to as Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University it is a private University.
It offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and Ph.D. research courses.
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University also offers medical and health-related studies programs under its constituted colleges including JSS Medical College, Faculty of Life Sciences, JSS Dental College, and JSS College of Pharmacy, etc.
JSS University 2023 Application – Released
JSS University Admission 2023 Application Form
JSS University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses. Candidates who are seeking admission to any course offered in this JSS University have to fill & submit their JSS University admission 2023 application form as per the scheduled date.
Enter the necessary details in the application form should be correctly and completely with the relevant information.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- JSS University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses.
- Applicants should log on to the university’s official website and follow the given steps
- Open the website link and download the application form related to the program in which you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form completely and submit the same to the University as per the prescribed schedule.
- The duly filled downloaded application form should be sent along with an applicable application fee through the given payment mode. In case of offline payment, the DD should be drawn in favor of JSS University Fee Account, Mysore, payable at Mysore along with the prescribed documents.
- Send the application completed in all respects with necessary annexure and fees superscribed clearly on the outside of the envelop “Application for desired program name” to the below address
“The Registrar, JSS University, JSS Medical Institution Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore, Karnataka – 570015”
JSS University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are finding the admission in more than a few courses made accessible by University are suggested to come to the terms of eligibility. Candidates have to explore the JSS University 2023 eligibility criteria before deciding on filling an application form.
Check the eligibility criteria of different courses:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
- Cardiac Care Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Duration of the Programme: 3 years
- Intake capacity: 30 seats in each branch
The applicant must qualify Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of prominent Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB)
The Applicant must have the possession of a subsequent degree from any statutory university.
|Courses Name||Eligibility||Duration of the Programme||Intake Capacity|
|Medical Microbiology||B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Biochemistry||B.Sc. in Biochemistry /Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Physiology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Anatomy||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Medical Pharmacology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||3 years||20 seats|
|Forensic Odontology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/MBBS/BDS||2 years||20 seats|
|Clinical Embryology||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences||2 years||20 seats|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences or a degree in Medicine, Dental, Pharmacy OR relevant subject such as psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, computer science,||2 years||20 seats|
|Environmental Sciences||B.Sc. / B.E / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / B.FSc. / MBBS from any statutory University.||2 years||18 seats|
|Geoinformatics||Any Undergraduate Science||2 years||20 seats|
|NanoScience Technology||Any Undergraduate Science degree recognized by UGC with Biology as one subject or its equivalence||2 years||20 seats|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Molecular Biology||20 seats|
|Cosmetic Science||20 seats|
JSS University Constituent Colleges
- Dental College & Hospital
- Medical College & Hospital
- College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- Faculty of Life Sciences (FLS)
- College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- Department of Health System Management Studies
JSS University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates to apply for JSS University 2023:
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||2nd January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
How to Apply for JSS University 2023
Interested & eligible candidates can get the application online as well as by offline mode. To registered properly candidates needs to take the help of provided below following steps to fill the JSS University 2023 application form.
Get the steps to apply in JSS University 2023:
- Navigate the official website.
- Click on ‘Online Application.’
- After that click on ‘Fee Payment’ tab and pay the fee.
- Click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ button, and you will be redirected to a payment page.
- Select the payment option and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- On submission of application fee a ’registration ID’ will be generated.
- Use the payment ID to fill the application form.
- After payment candidates can also check their payment status by clicking on ‘Know Your Payment status’ tab.
- Now click on ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Fill all the details asked therein carefully and accurately.
- After that click on ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the data.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option and take the printout of it.
If you have any other Questions related to JSS University 2023 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.