Latest Applications Open 2024:
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Programmes. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute will announce the notice for those who are worthy of distance education Admission into Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Certificate courses for the academic year 2024 – 25.
The notification and other details state about the application available on its approved website obviously, jvbi.ac.in. Accordingly, all occupied and riveted students must look through the below-mentioned details properly and send their application in less than the ultimate date of tender of application.
With the written article, glance at various criteria of Eligibility, Admission Procedure, Exam Dates, etc.
JVBI Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released soon
JVBI Admission 2024 Important Dates
Check all the important dates regarding JVBI Admission 2024 like releases of notice, application form, submission of the application form, etc.
|Online application form Registration Dates
|Last date of Admission for Regular Mode
|Last date of Admission for PhD
|Last date of Admission for Distance Programmes
JVBI Admission 2024 Application Form
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Programmes.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those who wish to be get involved in JVBI will need to fill their Application Form which is open at the official website or accessing the direct link provided below.
Applicants should glance at all the necessary details related to the application making sure of any mistake before filling the Application Form.
Steps to Apply
- Appropriately filled application form, one photograph, copies of mark-sheets, certificates and a Demand Draft for the requisite fee should reach JVBI, Ladnun on or before the due dates mentioned in the prospects.
- The application forms received after the due date or found incomplete are liable to be summarily rejected and the Institute shall make no correspondence in this regard.
- Afterward the analysis of the admission forms, the applicants will be signed up by the Institute. The identity card will be directed to them.
- The applicants are offered suggestions about dispatching their application forms through enrolled post alone.
- On the assumption that a candidate is not in attendance at annual examination, they may be allowed to bear the studies in the same class in the very next succeeding year only with the latest syllabus specified. Aimed at this they will have got to submit Rs. 1500 for resumption.
JVBI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Undergraduate completed candidates are entitled to sign up for Post Graduate Course in the correlated area of stream and individuals who have accomplished masters are given authorization to demand Philosophy Programmes, by the same token those who have accomplished Intermediate can demand Bachelor programs.
JVBI Admission 2024 Exam Pattern
Jain Vishva Bharati University Research Entrance Test is carried out in two papers. The first paper is a General cum Research-based Aptitude Test. The time length allotted for the first paper is 1 hour.
Paper 1 comprises of objective model questions. The questions remain 50 and the overall marks are 100. The second paper takes in questions grounded on the individual subject.
Undoubtedly, the questions for Paper 2 will be on account of the syllabus of the PG degree. The test covers Objective type, Short answer type along with essay model questions.
There will stand 20 questions from Objective type, which carries 40 marks. The Short answer type questions are 7, which bring 40 marks.
The remaining 20 marks from 100 (total marks) are agreed upon for one essay model question. The candidate must accomplish the second paper in 3 hours.
JVBI Admission 2024 Syllabus
- Paper -1
- Research Aptitude
- Current Affairs
- Jainology and Comparative Religion & Philosophy
- Jain culture and art
- Literature pertaining to the explanation of scriptures
- Philosophical literature
- Jain History – Parsvanath
- Purana and Charita
- Jain poetic and narrative literature
- Yoga literature
- The relation between heavy, guna and paryaya
- Dharmastikaya and adharmastikaya
- Concept of space
- Jainachara Mimamsa
- Origin and growth of the principles of Jaina ethics
- Sadhus Shravakchara (Conduct of laities)
- Achara Mimamsa – Shramanachara
- Jain religion in the pre-historic period
- Nine categories of truth (Nava tattva)
- Paris haha
- Jain yoga
- Stages of development of yogic views
- The nature of Parmanu
- Form of meditation
- Support based meditation and conceptions
- Preksha meditation
- The form of yoga
- The agamic source of preksha meditation
- Leshya: its nature and its divisions
- The nature of Samadhi
- Concept and varieties of Samadhi
- Yoga of Action (Kriya-Yoga)
- Eight-fold yoga
- Ten impediments and lifestyle
- The object of meditation (karmasthanas)
- Divisions and sub-divisions of karma
- Materiality of karma
- The nature of karma, the cause of bondage and its process
- Theory of karma and Spirituality
- The theory of karma in the context of psychology
- Part B – analysis of action
- Karma theory and rebirth
- Niyati (Destiny)
- Sanskrit and Prakrit
- Vasistha and Vasistha’s contribution to the Rigveda and Rigvedic Culture
- Poetics and Dramaturgy
- Nirukta of Yaska
- Prachina Nyaya
- Yajnavalkyasmrti – relevant portion
- Introduction to Dharmasastra
- Meaning of Dharma
- Scope of Dharma
- Literature – Sutras, Smrtis, Puranas
- A relation between the Dharmasastra and Arthasastra
- The science of Living, Preksha Meditation and Yoga
- Applied Science of Living and Research Methodology
- The science of Living, Preksha Meditation and Yoga
- Applied Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The science of Living and Value Education
- Applied Psychology and Science of Living
- Spirituality & Science
- The science of Living & Health
- The science of Living in Personnel Management
- Nonviolence and Peace
- Family Satyagraha
- Causes of War
- Custom of War
- Constitution of the Oberlin Non-Resistance Society
- Nonresistance Asserted
- The doctrine of the Sword
- Four Basic Positions on Violence
- Mistakes about Peace
- Gandhi and his Myths
- My Faith in Nonviolence
- Social Work
- Criminology and Correctional Administration
- Family and Child Welfare
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
- Personnel Management
- Rural and Urban Community Development and Schools Social Work
- Urban and Rural Community Development
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Comparative Education and Curriculum Development
- Research Methodology and Statistics in Education
- Philosophical and Sociological Bases of Education
- Non-British English Literature
- Semiotics / Semiology / Pragmatics
- English Linguistics/ Stylistics
- Culture Studies/ Film Studies
- Indian Literature in English
How to Prepare for JVBI Admission 2024
- Go by your study design consistently. If mandatory, adapt it a tad Dedicate extra time to amendment and practice.
- Answer a greater number of mock tests to clear JVBI Admission 2024.
- Stay positive, eat healthily and drink 8 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Do not avoid food or sleep. Taking a nap for 8 hours is indispensable
- Outline your significances and allow proper time for the respective subject
- Take a break to keep yourself novel and vigorous.
JVBI Admission 2024 Admit Card
Those entrants who got into registration and magnificently compiled with the application form will get the admit card. Applicants are able to download admit card keying their application number and password specified in the course of registration.
When it came to it an applicant comes across any difference in the information provided in admit card, they can at once contact the officials.
The applicant must produce the admit card while emerging for the exam. The admit card is included in exam details like the name of examination, place a date of examination, etc.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Stay at official link
- A login page will emerge on the screen.
- Input obligatory details like Application Form, Application Number, and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will present on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take further prints of the same.
JVBI Admission 2024 Result
Jain Vishva Bharati University publicizes results for those taking regular and distance programs, candidates move to the links of the website of university so as to see to the position of Jain Vishva Bharati University Results in 2024.
Distance Exam Result 2024 is fetched to the candidates by the university on its official page.
Steps to Download the result
- Get to the official link of the department which is prominent as “jvbi.ac.in”.
- When stopping at the website, take care if the course you are following from this university is a regular course or a distant course.
- What if, if the course happens to be regular, you must select the “Regular Results” link.
- Link to “Result Regular” will be taken.
- Links will be revealed.
- Select the link of the course’s exam you want to discern.
- Opening the link will lead to a PDF file.
JVBI Admission 2024 Counselling/ Admission
Applicant must settle their grade grounded on merit list after that validate the counseling schedule from the official website of Jain Vishva Bharati University.
The contender will be required to adopt its selection for the course beforehand appearing for the counseling, then owing to ranking they can acquire the course of his choice.
Documents Required for Counseling
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for JVBI Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with a photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on JAIN VISHVA BHARATI UNIVERSITY prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on JAIN VISHVA BHARATI UNIVERSITY application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on the JAIN VISHVA BHARATI UNIVERSITY application form.
Seat Allotment Procedure
The seat will be distributed keeping the merit list in thought. The applicant will have the preference to pull out from the counseling.
If you have any other Questions related to JVBI Admission 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.