Latest Applications Open 2024:
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Sri Ramachandra University was recognized in the year 1985 as part of the Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust relying on the leadership of Shri N.P.V. Ramasamy Udayar.
From the time its commencement, the institute raised to the position of an “Esteemed University” in September 1994 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The entrants who have joined the University courses intend to be designated on the way they present themselves in All India Entrance Examination centered on All India at the identified centers of examination.
Sri Ramachandra University offers admission to the MBBS Degree course in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute and BDS Degree course under the general category and NRI category for academic session 2023-24.
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Notification – Application Released
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Important Dates
Look at various exam dates here which are all important to apply for the University’s entrance exam.
|Availability of Application Form||16th February 2023|
|Last Date for Group A Application Form||7th April 2023|
|Last Date for Group B Application Form||20th April 2023|
|Last Date for Group C Application Form||25th May 2023|
|Date of Examination (Group A)||16th April 2023|
|Date of Interview (Group B & C)||27th & 28th April 2023 (Group B)|
|5th June 2023 (Group C)|
For Other Courses
|Availability of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date for Group A Application Form||To be Announced|
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Application Form
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Sri Ramachandra University Application Form 2023 can be on hand from the official website. The University will circulate the separate application forms for different courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Aspirants must retain possession of the photocopy of the application form, admission slip, and fee payment Challan for later communication. Given below are the easy and simple steps to check the application process-
Steps to Apply
- Candidates will need to access the official page of the University to register.
- They are required to fill the application form availing the personal details, educational details, and other academic details.
- After that sync the scanned copy of essential brochures.
- Candidates can acquiesce applications to the university together with the DD of Rs. 500/ approving of “Sri Ramachandra University” to be paid at Chennai.
- Candidates have got to keep the print out in reserve of the completed application for the next use.
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of the exam for various medical courses.
For MBBS Course – The applicants have to qualify (HSC) +2 or equal qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany and Zoology)/Biotechnology with marks as set by the MCI.
For BDS Course – The applicants have to qualify (HSC) +2 or equal qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany and Zoology) with marks as set by the DCI.
Nationality – Only Indian Habitats are entitled to have a shot at this exam. Applicants who took part in the qualifying exam and have not received will also be a part of admission.
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Exam Pattern
This exam will be based on the syllabus set by CBSE. The brochure will be made up of 180 multiple choice questions originating from Physics, Chemistry Zoology, and Botany subjects. The question paper feature 720 marks.
- Question Brochure will contain four sets of question papers designed in both English and Hindi language.
- The question will be based on high school and intermediate (first and second year) syllabus.
- For every correct answer, four marks are assigned whereas the wrong answer comes with drawback taking out one mark.
The exam will have three hours to extend
The subjects included
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Syllabus
A large number of applicants are applying for this medical entrance exam so they must glance at the syllabus involved based on which preparation is done.
Unit: 1 Introduction and Measurement.
Unit: 2 Description of Motion in One Dimension.
Unit: 3 Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
Unit: 4 Laws of Motion.
Unit: 5 Work, Energy and Power.
Unit: 6 Rotational Motion.
Unit: 7 Gravitation.
Unit: 8 Heat and Thermodynamics.
Unit: 9 Oscillations.
Unit: 10 Waves.
Unit: 11 Electrostatics.
Unit: 12 Current Electricity.
Unit: 13 Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents.
Unit: 14 Magnetic Effect of Currents.
Unit: 15 Magnetism.
Unit: 16 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
Unit: 17 Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment).
Unit: 18 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
Unit: 19 Electrons and Photons.
Unit: 20 Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei.
Unit : 21 Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
Crystal structure-Unit cell; single, poly and liquid crystal (concepts only)
Unit: 1 Some basic concepts in Chemistry.
Unit: 2 States of matter.
Unit: 3 Atomic structure.
Unit: 4 Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
Unit: 5 Chemical energetic.
Unit: 6 Chemical Bonding.
Unit: 7 Equilibrium Equilibrium in physical and chemical processes Ionic equilibrium.
Unit: 8 Redox reactions.
Unit: 9 Solid-state Chemistry.
Unit: 10 Chemical thermodynamics.
Unit: 11 Solutions.
Unit: 12 Chemical kinetics.
Unit: 13 Electrochemistry.
Unit: 14 Surface chemistry.
Unit: 15 Hydrogen.
Unit: 16 s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals).
Unit: 17 General principles and processes of isolation of elements.
Unit: 18 p-Block Elements.
Unit: 19 The d-and f-Block elements.
Unit: 20 Coordination compounds.
Unit: 21 Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry.
Unit: 22 Hydrocarbons.
Unit: 23 Purification and characterization of carbon compounds.
Unit: 24 Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X).
Unit: 25 Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen.
Unit: 26 Organic Compounds with a functional group containing nitrogen.
Unit: 27 Polymers.
Unit: 28 Environmental Chemistry.
Unit: 29 Biomolecules.
Unit: 30 Chemistry in everyday life.
BIOLOGY (BOTANY & ZOOLOGY)
Unit: 1 Diversity in Living World.
Unit: 2 Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function.
Unit: 3 Genetics and Evolution.
Unit: 4 Structure and Function â€“ Plants.
Unit: 5 Structure and Function – Animals.
Unit: 6 Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants.
Unit: 7 Reproduction and Development in Humans.
Unit: 8 Ecology and Environment.
Unit: 9 Biology and Human Welfare.
Unit: 10 Biotechnology and its Applications.
How to Prepare for Sri Ramachandra University Medical 2023
- Applicants generally devote extra time in preparation than in fact implementing those plans. Preparation is a portion of the possible. So, generate a plan which can be effectively implemented.
- Planning the way, you have a crack at several questions is rather vital to give the entrance exam. You do not have to deal with the question paper the way it is planned to be. It is wise to not waste time over the tricky questions.
- Keeping yourself and your mind vigorous is fairly overlooked during exam preparation nonetheless it may have contrary influences in the ultimate result
- Nothing can stand in for practice. 85% of the exam is about practice, practice and practice. Make use of this time incredibly through the plan, as this aim to save time and advance precision.
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Admit Card
The officials will put out the Admit Card employing the main third week of May 2023. There is no provision of online admit card receiving.
The applicants who fall flat to accept their Admit Cards before May 2023 have a duty to get in touch with the office of the University Registrar for this intent.
They will be distributed the identical Admit Cards at the involved centers of examination previous to the date of examination. The applicants can make use of the subsequent contact details to query on this matter:
- The Registrar,
- Sri Ramachandra University Porur,
- Chennai- 600 016
- Tamil Nadu (India)
- Fax No.: 044- 24765995/ 24767008
- Phone No.: 044-24765512/ 24765625
- Centers of Examinations:
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Result
The SRU governs the entrance exam on the 3rd week of June to pick out the best and worthy candidates in the MBBS Degree and other medical programs.
The results of which have been circulated on the website of the university for all the applicants of the involved exam. The applicants can get the results in June 2023.
Steps to download the Result
- Download the results by the process of online intended for the Sri Ramachandra University Exams, candidates need to look in on the university website at sriramachandra.edu.in.
- The home page will display the menu bar for various segments with Exam Results.
- Use the Exam Results Tab for accessing your results online of Sri Ramachandra University Examinations.
- Prefer the University Exam Results and Entrance Exam Results link to procure the results.
- For the approachable of the related exam result, press the Download button
- Now keep a copy of the result.
- The candidates will need to act according to instructions available through links for retrieving their results
Sri Ramachandra University 2023 Admission
Applicants will be preferred according to NEET Percentile Scores and All India Overall Rank. All the designated candidates get admission letters to get involved in the counseling session.
Documents Required to Produce at the Time of Counselling
- NEET Admit Card (UG)-16, NEET Results Card.
- HSC or it’s equivalent Mark Statement(s)c) Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Community.
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, and Community Certificated) Six Passport size & Two Stamp size color photographs (matching with NEET admit card Photo) and One Passport size photograph of Father and Mother. Photo of the local guardian if applicable. e).
- Six Passport size & Two Stamp size color photographs (matching with NEET admit card Photo) and One Passport size photograph of Father and Mother. Photo of the local guardian if applicable.
- Copy of PAN card of the parent.
- Demand Draft towards tuition and other fees as specified in the counseling letter.
If you any queries regarding Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.