Latest Applications Open 2023:
Application Form of Kannur University B.Ed Admission 2023-24 is made downloaded from the official website of Kannur University as per the schedule. Interested candidates can read here all the details needed in connection with the Kannur University B.Ed Application Form on this page. Candidates are advised to read these careful eligibility criteria and additional details before submitting the Application Form.
Kannur University, Kannur is one of the world’s biggest universities in Kerala. Kannur University offers some courses in sectors of arts, commerce, science, and management. It is well spread within the three in the circuit which is to say, Kannur, Kasara god, and Wayanad, and has 7 campuses in total.
It offers a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) to candidates with a graduation degree. There are 50 seats in the total value available to admission each year. Admission notification comes out in May, on an annual basis. It is a 2-year (4-Semester) course performed at the School of Pedagogical Sciences of Kannur University.
Kunnur University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
Kannur University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Eligible applicants may also download the Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2023 through the given below link.
Applicants can apply for Kannur University B.Ed Admission 2023 as per the schedule at Kannur university.ac.in.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Filled in application along with additional documents and fee must reach the Course Director of the campus concerned. Envelopes should be superscribed as “Application for B.Ed. course 2023-24 Admission.
Applications and Prospectuses for admission Affiliated Colleges can be had from the Principals of the Colleges Worried.
- Affix a passport size photograph.
- Mention the name, followed by the basic details.
- Mention the marks scored during the previous qualifying exams.
- Provide all the required information.
- Sign the declaration.
- Print the filled-in Application Form along with all necessary documents and an application fee (In the form of a DD in favor of Finance Officer, Kannur University and payable at SBT, Kannur University Campus Branch needs to be sent to the address:
(I) Application fee for admission into B. Ed Courses in the Departments of Teacher Education at Kannur, Kasaragod & Mananthavady are given below.
As per Last year
For General Candidates: Rs. 525/-
For SC/ST candidates: Rs.160/-
- The fees above should be paid in the form of Treasury Challan or Current Account Pay –in – Slip (SBT) for Kannur University.
- Head of Account in Government Treasuries: 8658-00-102-96(27)K.U.S
- Purpose: Application Charge for B.Ed. Course 2023 admission in DTEs.
- The Challan receipt/ pay-in-slip in original the direction to the registration fee must be attached to filled in Application Form. The candidates should refer to the above fee Rs. 525/- (Rs.160/- for SC/ST Category) by way of challan / pay-in-slip. The candidates applying at more than one campus should submit separate application forms but can attach the Photostat copy of the challan/pay-in-slip with the application submitted.
- Course fee: Stated by Govt./ University. The same should be paid in the form of a Demand Draft at the time of admission.
- Demand Drafts must be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Kannur University which must be paid at SBT Kannur University Campus Branch. DDs drawn from banks other than SBT is to be paid at Kannur.
Kannur University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirement of marks for entry to the B.Ed. is 50% or an equivalent CGPA in a bachelor’s degree.
B.Ed. aspirants must have turned off B.A./B.Sc/B.Com/M.Com Degree examination (under the 10+2+3 motif) with one main/core subject and two elective/complementary courses from this University or any other University recognized by this University to be equivalent thereto.
Candidates that have passed their qualifying examination from the Universities outside Kerala (recognized by UGC) after regular study do not must generate an Equivalency Certificate.
10% of seats will be reserved for teachers working in Kerala ( in Govt. College only).
Pattern of reservation
Kannur University B.Ed 2023 Selection Process
Selection would be based on the marks/grade obtained by the candidate in the Degree Examination. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview, ahead of which admission to the selected candidates will be secured.
Special preference will be given to candidates with a master’s degree. Extra marks will be given to the candidates on the grounds of their marks/grades secured on their post-graduate degree examinations.
A weight of 5 points/marks will be given to applicants who have taken a Degree from Kannur University. Eligible weightage will be given to NSS and NCC certificate holders.
In the case of applicants with double the principal and triple main subjects, admission will be by the total of all main subjects, and weightage will be provided only on the subject which the applicant applies as optional.
Below given is the list of pamphlets needed at the time of counseling:
Self-attested copies of Certificates/Documents provided along with the application. These should be manufactured in the original at the time of admission.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Qualifying Degree/ PG certificate and of higher qualifications, if any.
- Mark Lists of qualifying Degree Examination/ Grade Card(All Semester/year with cumulative Grade card)
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Nativity, Income, and Community Certificate for those who claim weightage or reservation benefit.
- Experience Certificate in Form IV of KER for claiming admission under Teacher’s quota and for giving weightage for teaching experience. These certificates should be signed by the Head of School and countersigned by AEO/DEO.
- Equivalence / Eligibility certificates from the university in the case of double or triple main candidates and degree holders of universities outside Kerala.
- Any other certificates from the competent authorities for the claim of admission under any specific quota that is Sports/NCC/Differently Abled Persons / Linguistic Minority/Defence personnel etc. if applicable.
- The original Challan/Demand Draft/Pay-in-slip for Rs. 525/- (Rs. 160/- for SC/ST)
- Certificates proving BPL among forwarding Communities.
For any other quires about Kannur University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.