Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Department of Industrial Training & Employment, Karnataka is the conducting authority of EMPTRG Karnataka ITI and this institute offers admission to the candidates in Engineering and non-engineering courses.
In the various government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of Karnataka State, admission will provide to the students.
The admission will offer to the students based on their Eligibility Criteria and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in this institute, they can fill the Application Form. Here, through this article, students will get detailed information on EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Admission 2023.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Karnataka ITI 2023 Quick Link
Karnataka ITI Highlights
The EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Admission Schedule has been mentioned below for the students and they need to check it.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to their aspiring course of Karnataka ITI; they can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website. The application form filling procedure has been mentioned below and they need to follow it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released in July 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is 4th week of August 2023.
- First of all, students have to go on the official web page and click on the link of the Application Form link.
- Applicants should have to register themselves by submitting the required details.
- After submitting the details, students will get the registered id and password to fill the Application Form.
- After that, they have to fill in all the required details in the Application Form and they have to select their preferred course.
- They have to upload their required documents in the Application Form.
- Candidates should have to take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
- Candidates should be qualified in 10th/12th from a recognized institute/board.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years.
- No upper age limit is there for Karnataka ITI admission.
- For the engineering course, students must have mathematics and science subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should have a domicile certificate of the State.
- Reserved category candidates must have a category certificate for seeking relaxation.
On the official website, the Karnataka ITI Merit List has been declared and those students will be qualified in their qualifying examination, they has been shortlisted in the Merit List and the students can check their name mentioned in the Merit List available on the official web page.
The Merit List students will be called out for the Counselling procedure.
Karnataka ITI Seat Allotment 2023
The seat will be allotted to the students after shortlisting in the Merit List and those students have allotted, they will get the allotment letter through authority and the students should have to carry their allotment letter at the Counselling center along with required documents.
The allotment letter can be downloaded from the official website. Students should have to follow the next Admission Procedure after getting a seat allotment letter.
Karnataka ITI Seat Reservation 2023
Students should have to check the reservation criteria for admission as per the rules of Government of Karnataka
The appeared candidates should have to check the schedule of Counselling from the official website and at the time of the Counselling session, students should have to carry the required documents for verification.
The Counselling session is the last procedure of admission.
If students have not brought the required documents and they found guilty of misleading authority through any means, then their candidature will be canceled to get admission.
Documents to be verified
- Allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Category or caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Address proof
- Two passport size photograph
For any other queries about Karnataka ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.