Latest Applications Open 2023:
The EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Admission is managed by the Department of Industrial Training & Employment (DITE), Govt. of Karnataka to offer admission to the candidates in various trades.
In various private and government ITI’s of Karnataka, admission will provide to the candidates in their aspiring trades.
Based on marks obtained in 10th and 12th standard marks, admission will be provided to the candidates and there is no entrance examination for admission. From this article, candidates will get detailed information on EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Application Form 2023.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Application Form 2023
The EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 Application Form will be released and those candidates are interested.
Eligible to get admission in their aspiring programs from the various government and private ITI colleges, they can fill the Application Form of their aspiring trades through online mode by visiting the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Till June, the Application Form will be available for the candidates and they should have to fill all the correct and complete details in the Application Form.
There are the Important dates of the EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Application Form has mentioned below for the candidates.
Procedure to Fill EMPTRG Karnataka ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill the Application Form of EMPTRG Karnataka ITI by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official webpage of the Department of Industrial Training & Employment (DITE), Govt. of Karnataka.
- After that, they have to click on the Application link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Applicants should have to register themselves by submitting the required details.
- After submitting the login details, the Application Form will display to the candidates.
- The applicants should have to fill in all the required details in the Application Form such as personal and education details, etc.
- They also have to upload the scanned necessary documents in the Application Form.
- Before submitting the Application Form, candidates have to confirm all the details provided by them.
- After that, they can submit the Application Form and they can take the printout and keep it safe for references in future use.
All the candidates must check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form because the Application Form will be rejected if they will not be eligible and filling their Application Form. The Eligibility Criteria are
- Candidates should be qualified in 10th/12th from a recognized institute/board.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years.
- For the engineering course, candidates should have mathematics and science subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should have a domicile certificate of the State.
- Reserved category candidates must have a category certificate for seeking relaxation.
For any other queries about Karnataka ITI Application Form 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.