Latest Applications Open 2023:
Kerala GNM 2023 Interview has been Started on 12th September 2023. Directorate of Medicine Education (Kerala) DME Kerala GNM Admission for those students who want to get an entry into the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course 2023-24, offered at the Government of Nursing at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, and Kottayam.
Kerala GNM 2023 Final Rank List has been Released on 10th September 2023. Admission to the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery will be granted on merit as evaluated on account of the total marks gained by students in Part III optional subject at the Plus two examination/equivalent examination.
Before applying for DME Kerala GNM Admission 2023 announcement, you need to ensure the eligibility norms.
Kerala GNM 2023 Notification – Interview Started
Kerala GNM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission, which will be declared as per the notification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Application form||7th July 2023|
|Submission of application||31st August 2023|
|Merit list||5th September 2023|
|Final Rank List||10th September 2023|
|Counselling/Interview||12th September 2023|
Kerala GNM 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Kerala GNM 2023 Application Form has been Released on 7th July 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill out the application form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Document to be sent with Application Form
- Application fee receipt remitted in Treasury (original).
- L.C or Equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Mark the list of all parts of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination and pass the certificate in the qualifying examination.
- A recent Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate studied last/Gazetted Officer should be produced.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Certificate of community obtained from the revenue authority Concerned.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from a Government Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Kerala GNM 2023 Application Fee
The significant details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
The applicant will pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and remit the same to the treasury Head of Account of 0210-03-105-99 and submit the capital Chalan (in original) in the company of the filled application form.
Kerala GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are entitled to admission to the course.
- Passing the Plus-2 or correspondent examination is known via the Government of Kerala or through any of the Universities in Kerala is required to apply.
- The above qualification would be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects and English with 40% total marks.
- 10+2, ANM course from the schools made known by INC is also entitled to admission.
- Candidates should have finalized the age of 17 years on 31st December 2023.
- The maximum age of the contenders would be 35 years on the date.
- There is no age bar intended for ANM contenders.
To prove nationality Contender has to produce one of the following certificates to prove nationality together with the printout of the application itself.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR;
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the parents of the applicant showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to establish the linking between the parent and the candidate.
- A certificate of birth from the authority competent to register birth (Panchayat/Municipality /Corporation) showing the contender’s or either of the parents (in which case a corroborative certificate to begin with the relationship flanked by the parent and the applicant is required) place of birth in Kerala, to be distributed by a competent registering authority.
The ID of the applicant, distributed through Govt. of India, showing the Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the contender viewing the Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to start the relationship between the parent and the candidate.
Kerala GNM 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the course will be the syllabus officialized through the Indian Nursing Council.
Number of Seats
The total number of seats to the General Nursing & Midwifery Course is 90, disseminated as below:
|Govt. College of Nursing||No of seats||Candidates|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Academic Block, PIPMS)||30||For SC only|
|Kozhikode||30||For SC only|
|Kottayam (Academic Block, Annexe Building)||30||For ST only|
SC contenders will be considered in the last allotment procedure only in 20 seats lacking ST contenders.
For any other query about Kerala GNM 2023, you can leave your query below in the comment box.