The Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala has managed the Kerala ITI admission for the candidates in different Matric, Non-Matric, +2, and Pre-degree trades offered by the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located in the state.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to their aspiring program from this institute; can fill the Application Form through online mode. There are the various private and government Industrial Technical Institute of Kerala providing education to the candidates in various programs.
Every year, many students may appear in this institute. Through this content, students will get detailed information about Kerala ITI Admission 2023.
Kerala ITI 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Kerala ITI 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Click Here to Check Application Form Details.
Kerala ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Kerala ITI 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala ITI|
|Full-Form||Kerala Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala|
|Application Date||Will be Available|
|Helpline||Tel: 0471-2303856, 0471-2309229, 0471-2301274|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Overview of Kerala ITI Admission
There is an Overview of Kerala ITI admission as mentioned below for the students.
|Recruitment Process||Kerala ITI Admission 2023|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Conduct of entrance test||No|
|Duration of courses||1 or 2 years|
|Date of application||Will be Available|
|Mode of application||Online|
Kerala ITI Admission Schedule 2023
Applicants can check the Admission Schedule of Kerala ITI if they are going to apply and the Admission Schedule has provided below.
|Filling of Application Form||4th week of August 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||3rd week of September 2023|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of October 2023|
|Choice filling starts||4th week of September 2023|
|Allotment of seats||October 2023|
|Commencement of course||1st week of November 2023|
Kerala ITI Application Form 2023
As per the Eligibility Criteria, candidates can fill the Application Form of their appeared course and they can fill the Application Form on the provided schedule through authority. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the Application Form by following the procedure mentioned below and they have to follow it.
- Kerala ITI 2023 Application Form will be released on the 4th week of August 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is 2nd week of September 2023.
- Candidates should have to go on the official web page of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.
- They should have to keep safe their required documents such as a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready before filling the form.
- There will be a separate Application Form for each course (Matric, Non-Matric, +2, Pre-degree).
- Candidates need to fill in all the details in the Application Form such as name, gender, category, address, academic information, etc.
- All the details should be filled correct and complete and there will not correction after submitting the Application Form.
- They must have to pay the application fee through online mode by using net banking or debit card/credit card.
- They have to select their course category and submit the Application Form with all the required documents.
- They can download it and also can take the print out of it for future use.
Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
All the appearing candidates must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application for Kerala ITI Admission. The Eligibility Criteria details have provided below.
- Candidates must be an Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status of the Kerala State i.e. they should have a domicile of Kerala.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years old as of 1st August 2019. No upper age limit is defined by the authority for admission in different ITI trades.
- Candidates must have passed in SSCL or class 10th from a recognized board for admission in Matric trades.
- Those are failed in SSLC or class 10th may apply for admission in Non-Matric trades.
- Candidates should be qualified in pre-degree for admission in computer and DTE courses.
- Those will be failed in the private study of SSLC or class 10th, they will not be eligible for admission in the craftsman training scheme.
Documents should be attached with the Application Form
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheets
Kerala ITI Merit List 2023
The Merit List will publish on the official web page of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala and those students who have scored qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates. Candidates should have to be updated for their admission after the declaration of the Merit List. Kerala ITI 2023 Merit List will be Releasing in September 2023.
Kerala ITI Counseling 2023
The Counselling schedule will declare on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala and those applicants are shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be called out for the Counselling procedure. As per the performance of the candidate’s trades, allotment of seats, reporting to the allotted ITI, verification of documents, payment of admission fee, and final admission.
If any candidates skip the Counselling without any information then their candidature will be canceled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidates.
Candidates should have to report to the allotted college after confirmation of admission and they also have to pay the admission fee and submit the required documents.
Required Documents for Admission
Here are the documents should carry by the candidates at the time of admission
- SSLC certificate/ class 10th passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- SSLC/ class 10th mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- Class 12th mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- Pre-degree certificate (wherever applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Address proof such as voter ID card, Passport, Bank Passbook, etc.
- A few passport size photographs.
Kerala ITI Admission Fee Structure
The applicants should have to make the payment of the admission fee at the allotted college after the final allotment of institution and trades. The fee structure is mentioned below.
|Fee particulars||2 years course||1-year course|
|Admission registration fee||105||105|
For any other queries about Kerala ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.