Latest Applications Open 2023:
Kerala ITI Application Form Filling Date has been Extended till 25th July 2023. The Kerala ITI Admission is organized through the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala, to provide admission to applicants in various engineering and non-engineering courses through various ITI trades in the government and private institutions of Kerala state.
Based on marks scored in the previous qualifying examination, the candidates in their aspiring trades will be given admission.
Every year, many candidates get admission based on their Eligibility Criteria. This article will teach applicants about Kerala ITI Application Form 2023.
Kerala ITI 2023 Application Form – Extended
Kerala ITI Application Form 2023
As per the Eligibility Criteria, candidates can fill out the Application Form for their appeared course and fill it out online by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.
On the provided schedule through authority, the Application Form has been available for the candidates. The applicants must fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Kerala ITI Application Form Dates 2023
There are the important dates of the Kerala ITI Application Form mentioned below for the applicants; they must check it.
|Filling out the Application Form||16th June 2023|
|Date of Commencement of Verification of Online Application||22nd June 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||25th July 2023|
|Last date Verification of Application Form||26th July 2023|
Documents should be attached to the Application Form
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheets
Procedure to Fill Kerala ITI Application Form 2023
Interested and eligible applicants can fill out the Application Form by following the procedure mentioned below, and they have to follow it.
- Candidates need to go to the official web page of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.
- Applicants need to keep safe their required documents, such as a scanned copy of the photograph and signature, ready before filling out the form.
- Each course will have a separate Application Form (Matric, Non-Matric, +2, Pre-degree).
- They have to fill in all the details in the Application Form, such as name, gender, category, address, academic information, etc.
- All the details should be filled in correctly and completely, and there will be no corrections after submitting the Application Form.
- They must pay the application fee online using net banking or a debit card/credit card.
- They must select their course category and submit the Application Form with all the required documents.
- They can download it and take the printout of it for future use.
Kerala ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
The applicants can fill out the Application Form for their aspiring course based on Eligibility Criteria, and all the appearing candidates must check their eligibility before applying.
- The candidate should not be under 14 as of 1st August 2023. The authority for admission in different ITI trades defines no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed SSCL or class 10th from a recognized board for admission in Matric trades.
For any other queries about Kerala ITI Application Form 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.