Latest Applications Open 2024:
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 2ndAllotment has been Released on 29th July 2023. Every year, LBS Center for Science and Technology carries out an entrance test, Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam. The entrance test is carried out for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program at various subjects. LBS Center for Science and Technology is a reputable institution of computer training and counselling. It was fashioned by the regime of Kerala in 1976. Several government and private college positioned in Kerala accept the marks of applicants in the entrance test to enrol them in the course above.
The institute concocts a merit list for the final selection of the candidates, which is created based on their marks in the qualifying examination and the entrance test. The entrance exam is conducted for the B.Ed course, with an emphasis on topics containing English, Malayalam, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil, Sanskrit, Urdu, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Geography, Social Science, Commerce, Information Technology and Computer Science.
Kerala University, Kerala will carry out the Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023-24 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses at the University. Candidates may be able to see more regarding information about how to apply, Important Dates, and various other important information of Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023-24 through the reading page below.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Notification – 2nd Allotment Released
Kerala University B.Ed Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||University of Kerala|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||University of Kerala|
|Official website||https:// keralauniversity.ac.in/|
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for Kerala B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15th July 2023|
|Trial Seat Allotment Release||18th July 2023|
|Editing Option After Trial Allotment||19th to 20th July 2023|
|First Allotment||21st July 2023|
|College Joining||24th to 25th July 2023|
|Second Allotment||27th July 2023|
|College Joining||29th to 31st July 2023|
|Reserve Day||1st August 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd August 2023|
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Application form
Before the application, candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the criteria for eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released in Online mode.
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official website at Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023-24.
- Then the candidates must choose the Notifications link on the official website.
- So, the eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Nominees can fill out the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill in all the details, such As Your Name, Date of Birth, and other details, appropriately following the rules.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to upload their Photos, Signatures, and other documentation.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- At Last, Proceed to their final Submit of Application Form and undertake a printout of the application form for future use.
After the applicant has successfully filled the online application for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023, the Fee payment is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan.
Following the payment can be made, Applicants will receive a confirmation through e-mail, after which Students will be required to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker beneath The Submitted Application area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates qualifying for the Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023 must empty the following criteria:
- The students must have done B.A. / B. Sc. Degree, with not under 45% marks, from any acknowledged University in Kerala or its equivalent.
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Enlistment along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing on marks.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
- The Candidates are supposed to be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and have gone through with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degrees can also apply.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam’s test paper comprises objective types of questions. It consists of 150 multiple-choice questions.
The questions are prompted from General English (40 questions), General Knowledge (50), Numerical Ability (20), Computer Awareness (20), and Aptitude for Teaching (20). Pupils must answer the questions over the next two and a half hours.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
For the entrance test, the admission to applicants should prepare Aptitude and Attitude, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General English, and Intelligence Tests.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is a major document that includes all necessary examination details and candidates’ other important information, such as the applicant for the name, Exam time, Exam date, candidate’s date of birth and exam centre, etc.
The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
First, visit the official website. Click the link to download the online admit card. Input your roll number and other details required. At Last, Click on Submit Button. Take on the printout of your admit card.
Save the Admit card use in the future. Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Following Kerala University B.Ed Admissions
The Candidates have to produce the following originals along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the winding-up of the entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Seats Available Under Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2023
Here is the list for the number of spots available per category for both B.ED course and M.ED courses.
Other Backward Hindu(OBH)
Other Backward Christian
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Counselling process
Qualifying candidates will invite Counselling sessions. So, the candidates have to follow the mentioned steps: Complete the eligible Candidates will be eligible for Counseling.
Counselling will be done based on marks earned in the Kerala University B.Ed entrance examination 2023.
Candidates will have to report as quickly as possible to take into B.ED Courses after the allotment of seats. For those candidates who will not report at the time allowed, the seats will not allot to the candidate.
Required Documents at the Time of Counseling
Here is the list of required documents at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet.
- 10th Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Marksheet.
- 12th Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate(TC).
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit Card
- Category Certificate.
- NSS/NCC Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
For any other queries about Kerala University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!