Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form has been Extended till 27th October 2023. The Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form is released through the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh. Those applicants who are interested and eligible candidates in the General Nursing & Midwifery Training Course can apply for this entrance examination.
Based on eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for this examination by filling out the application form online mode by visiting the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information about the Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 application form, admit card and results, and procedure for filling out the application form, etc.
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form – Extended
Andhra Pradesh GNM Application Form 2023
Candidates aspiring and eligible can fill out the application form of Andhra Pradesh GNM if they are wishing to get admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery Training Course. Here are the details of the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- The Andhra University GNM Application Form releases online mode.
- Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form has been Released on 23rd August 2023.
- Aspirants must read and follow the instructions carefully while filling out the application form.
- All the required details should be filled in the application form correctly and complete without any mistakes.
- For confirmation, check the application form details again and be ready with the required documents to upload.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- The Andhra Pradesh GNM Application Fee is Rs.100, which can be paid through offline mode only.
- Candidates can make payment through a government challan to any of the branches of the state bank of India.
Andhra Pradesh GNM Eligibility Criteria
All the appearing students must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form of Andhra Pradesh GNM and the eligibility criteria provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years, and a maximum of 35 years.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship and be residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should be qualified in the HSC exam or Class 12th from a recognized board.
- They must be qualified with at least 40% marks from recognized boards in English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry subjects.
Candidates should be medically fit for admission.
Andhra Pradesh GNM Application Dates 2023
The important dates of Andhra Pradesh GNM have been mentioned below for the candidates, and they have to follow them.
|Online submission of applications are||15th September 2023|
|Last date for payment of the Registration fee||27th October 2023|
|Online submission of application||27th October 2023|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications(Govt. Schools of Nursing)||27th October 2023|
|Last date for submission of Downloaded applications (Convener Quota seats and Management Quota seats)||27th October 2023|
Documents Required During Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents due to applying for Andhra Pradesh GNM, and the documents are
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
- ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, Passport, etc
How to Apply in Andhra Pradesh GNM
The Andhra University GNM application form has been released online mode, and those students wishing to get admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery Training Course can apply for Andhra University GNM by filling out the application form online mode by visiting the official website of Andhra University.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of Andhra University.
- Candidates should register themselves by entering the required details such as name, email address, password, mobile number etc.
- The login details, such as login ID and password, will be provided to the candidates to fill out the application form.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details such as Name, Father Name, Address, Category, etc.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the prescribed format.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using credit, debit or net banking, etc.
Candidates will get to know the details of the Andhra Pradesh GNM Application Form through the content provided above. Hopefully, all these details, like the application form filling procedure, eligibility criteria and schedule, will be helpful for candidates to apply for this admission.
If you have any queries regarding the Andhra Pradesh GNM 2023 Application Form, you can leave your query below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.