Latest Applications Open 2024:
The KMAT is the standard entrance test, accessible at the state level, and it is approached by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association). The candidates have to go on the official website to apply for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) examination.
Through this examination, candidates will get admission to the professional postgraduate management courses provided by the various institutions and participating colleges of Karnataka. Many candidates may appear for the examination of KMAT to get admission into postgraduate management programs.
From this article, candidates can get complete information regarding KMAT, including KMAT Cut off marks, results, counselling, etc.
KMAT Cut Off 2023
The KMAT Cut off marks will be released in November 2023 on the official website along with the result, and there will be cut-off marks of the various participating institute of Karnataka to provide admission to the candidates.
Admission will be offered to the candidates as on the minimum cut-off marks of the university, so candidates have to secure at least minimum marks in the examination to get admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The candidates can check the official website’s previous and expected cut-off marks. The category-wise cut-off scores for MBA admission is mentioned below for candidates.
|Category||Percentage Cut Off||Qualifying Marks|
|General||15% of the total marks||108|
|SEBC||10% of the total marks||72|
|ST/SC||7.5% of the total marks||54|
Procedure to Check KMAT Cut-Off Marks
Following is the procedure for the KMAT cut-off mentioned below, and candidates have to check it to know their cut-off marks.
- All the participants have to visit the official website or directly click on below given the direct link.
- On the homepage, find and click on the Karnataka MAT Result link.
- Then select the Paper set A, B, C, D, etc.
- After selecting, Karnataka MAT Result will appear in PDF format for candidates.
- Candidates can save it and must take the printout of it for future use.
The KMAT 2023 Result will be declared on the official website in August 2023 and participating candidates can check their results. The result is declared along with the cut-off marks, and candidates can check the result and cut-off marks. Based on the result and cut-off marks, admission provides to the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding KMAT Karnataka 2023 Cut Off, you can ask your question and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.