Latest Applications Open 2024:
The KMAT is the national-level entrance examination managed by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) in Karnataka State. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the entrance examination of KMAT by filing the application form either online or offline mode.
There are more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka for candidates to provide admission in various courses. KPPGCA provides the MBA, PGDM, and MCA courses, which are professional, and candidates should be eligible for them.
The candidates can get complete information about KMAT, including KMAT Counseling, Counseling Dates, and the Procedure of Counseling from this content.
KMAT Counseling 2023
The KMAT counselling procedure will start through the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Those candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be able to attend the counselling procedure because, based on the result of the candidates, they will get admission in the various courses of MBA, PGDM, and MCA of KPPGCA. After the result and merit list announcement, the counselling procedure will be held through authority.
KMAT Counseling Schedule 2023
The TheKMAT counselling schedule is mentioned below for candidates who must check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|KMAT 2023 Examination (MBA/PGDM/MCA)||July 2023|
|Declaration of KMAT Results||August 2023|
The Procedure of KMAT Counselling 2023
Following are the procedure of KMAT counselling has mentioned below for candidates, and they have to follow this simple procedure.
- The candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure based on the merit list. After that, candidates must check the counselling dates mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates have to select the counselling centre carefully
- Applicants must log in to the official website and check their counselling dates if they are shortlisted for GD & PI.
- During counselling, candidates must carry the original mark sheets and certificates; otherwise, admission will be cancelled.
- The downloaded mark sheets and certificates are not permitted during the counselling procedure, so they have original documents.
Required Documents for KMAT Counseling 2023
The candidates must carry the required documents for KMAT counselling to verify it because, based on the required documents, candidates will get admission.
- Original and a photocopy of the counselling letter.
- Original admit card along with a photocopy of the same
- A bank draft as per the guidelines mentioned in the KMAT 2023 Prospectus.
- Original and at least two photocopies of the 10th and 12th class certificates.
- The rank card/ hall ticket.
- Scorecard of the exam (if applicable).
- The original degree of graduation is required. The candidates appearing for last year’s exams must bring the provisional certificate issued by the college.
- Reserved category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) from a competent authority.
- Medical documents as mentioned in the application form.
- 4-6 passport-size photos coloured as well as black and white.
- Other supportive documents as mentioned in the application form.
KMAT Reservation Criteria
The KMAT reservation criteria as mentioned below for candidates, and based on reservation criteria, candidates will be reserved for admission in various Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association courses.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 27%
- People with Physical Disabilities – 3%
If you have more questions about KMAT Counseling 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.