Latest Applications Open 2024:
The University of Mysore was established in the year 1916 at Mysore which is located in Karnataka state. The University of Mysore Holds the KSET Exam for those candidates who want to become a lecturer or an Assistant. The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of KSET 2023 will be declared by the famous University of Mysore. The candidate who wants to give this Exam of KSET 2023 can get the KSET Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of it on the official website of KSET 2023.
The KSET Exam is conducted with a total no of 32 subjects in Exam. The KSET Exam is made up of three papers which consists of a multiple-choice question (MCQ). The first paper of this Exam is about teaching and aptitude, and the second paper and the third paper is about the subject specialization of KSET.
The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of KSET help the student who is applied for the KSET Exam to know more about the paper pattern, how to download the Syllabus of KSET Exam 2023, question paper, and about the marks which the candidate has to conduct in this Exam.
KSET 2023 Previous Year Syllabus – PDF Available
KSET 2023 Syllabus:
The KSET Syllabus is important to the student to get more knowledge about the lectureship and the assistant professor.
The Syllabus of the KSET Exam is given to the candidate before the Examination of KSET 2023. In the KSET Syllabus, there are three types of paper – paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3. below given details about the three papers can help you get some more idea about that three paper which is going to be held in this Exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The Paper I (General Paper):
Subject: General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
A passage to be set with questions to be answered
Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series
- letter series
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
- Structure of the institutions of higher learning and research in India
- formal and distance education
- professional/technical and general education
- value education: governance, polity, and administration
- concept, institutions and their interactions
Paper-II / III (Subject Paper):
Paper-II / III will be based on the subject that is selected by the candidate. The list of elective subjects is given here.
|Subject Code||Subject||The medium of Question Paper|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada|
|03||Economics ||English & Kannada|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada|
|06||History||English & Kannada|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada|
|10||Management ||English & Kannada|
|11||Tourism Administration||English & Kannada|
|12||Education||English & Kannada|
|13||Library & Information Science||English|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada|
|16||Social Work||English & Kannada|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada|
|18||Law||English & Kannada|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada|
|21||Folk Literature ||English & Kannada|
|23||Public Administration||English & Kannada|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English|
|25||Physical Science ||English|
|26||Mathematical Science ||English|
|27||Chemical Science ||English|
|28||Life Science ||English|
|32||Earth Science ||English|
|33||Archaeology ||English & Kannada|
|34||Anthropology||English & Kannada|
|36||Philosophy||English & Kannada|
|37||Women Studies ||English & Kannada|
|38||Linguistics||English & Kannada|
|39||Performing Arts||English & Kannada|
|40||Music||English & Kannada|
|41||Visual Arts||English & Kannada|
How to download the KSET Syllabus of 2023:
There are some which the candidate can follow to get the Syllabus of the KSET Exam. Only that applicant can get the KSET Syllabus of 2023 who are applied for the KSET Exam other any individual candidates cannot get this KSET Syllabus.
Some given points can help you to download the KSET Syllabus of 2023.
- First, visit the official website of the KSET Exam 2023.
- Then search for some details about the KSET Syllabus and about that Exam.
- Fill up the application form which will be given over that page and submit it online.
- After submitting the application form take a printout and keep it with you for any further use, then after filling of the application form only you can the Syllabus.
- For the Syllabus of KSET just go on the official website and click on the link of the KSET Syllabus.
- By clicking on the link on the KSET Syllabus you will get your KSET Syllabus.
KSET Question paper:
The KSET Question paper is divided into three papers – paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3. But there will be 2 sessions in the Exam, in the first session there will be 2 papers and in the second session, there will be 1 paper.
Paper-1 and paper-2 will be there for 100 marks in which the candidate should conduct 50 out of 60 questions in 75 minutes for paper-1 and paper -2, there will be 50 out of 50 questions.
The paper-3 will be of 150 marks and in that 75 out of 75 questions will be there, the time given for the third will be of 150 minutes. This was the full information about the Syllabus of KSET subjects, how to download it, and the detail about the KSET question paper.
If you have any other Questions related to KSET 2023 Syllabus, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook