Latest Applications Open 2023:
LHMC MBBS 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The LHMC (Lady Hardinge Medical College) is all-girls’ medical college situated in Connaught Place, New Delhi. This college was founded in the year 1916 and it is recognized through the Medical Council of India.
The Lady Hardinge Medical College provides an undergraduate degree MBBS program and those applicants are wishing to get admission in this course at this college, can fill the application form through online mode.
On the basis of marks scored in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), admission will be provided to the candidates in the MBBS program. Through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
LHMC MBBS 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Dates
There is the admission schedule of LHMC MBBS 2024 mentioned below for the applicants; those are going to apply in this college.
|Online Registration||January 2024|
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
LHMC MBBS 2024 Application Form
On the official website of Lady Hardinge Medical College, the LHMC MBBS Application form will be available and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in MBBS program from this college, they can apply by filling the application form through online mode. Before the last date of submission, applicants have to submit it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- Candidates have to click on online registration by submitting required details and enter qualified marks of the NEET entrance examination.
- After filling all the required details, applicants have to upload the required qualified documents and make the payment of application fee.
- Applicants have to submit their Anti-ragging undertaking (Both from the Student and Parent) and they must have surety Bond in stamp paper of Rs.100/- for Rs. 3 Lakh (Rupees three lakhs) duly signed by two sureties and attested by Notary.
LHMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
The applicants should be qualified in NEET conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) and will be qualified in 11th and 12th standard examination under 10+2 system conducted by CBSE/Indian school certificate/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi or any other equivalent examination from a recognized school situated with the NCT of Delhi only.
Candidates with a qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission in MBBS courses under 85% Delhi Quota provided their study center and the examination Center were within the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD) and they must upload a certificate from the controlling authority of Patrachar Vidyalaya/NIOS in this regard.
LHMC MBBS 2024 Merit List
On the official webpage of Lady Hardinge Medical College, the merit list of MBBS course will be published and those candidates will be qualified in NEET-UG’
They will be shortlisted in the merit list. Candidates can search their name mentioned in the merit list and it is the final merit list announced through authority.
The merit list candidates will call out for the counseling procedure if their name announced on
the merit list.
LHMC MBBS 2024 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria of LHMC MBBS 2024 mentioned below for the candidates and the reservation criteria are
|Scheduled Caste||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribe||7.5 %|
|Other Backward Castes||27 %|
|Widows/Children of Armed Force Personnel (C.W Category)||5%|
Previous Year Cut Off
Lady Hardinge Medical College decides it’s cut-off marks to select the candidates for the final procedure of admission.
Candidates must have qualified marks as cut off marks to be selected for admission. Cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks.
LHMC MBBS 2024 Counseling
The counseling schedule of LHMC MBBS 2024 will be announced on the official website and those candidates are selected in the merit list.
They will call out for the counseling procedure on the provided schedule. Applicants must have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
The admission of the candidates will be confirmed at this college and they have to pay an admission fee.
LHMC MBBS Admission Procedure
Applicants will get admission in this course at Lady Hardinge Medical College through following simple steps mentioned below.
- Those applicants will have 11th and 12th standard examination under 10+2 and they are also qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) can apply in this course.
- As per the qualifications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared through authority and the qualified candidates name will be mentioned there.
- Merit list selected candidates will call out for counseling procedure and there will be the procedure of document verification and admission fee payment.
Documents Needed for Admission
Candidates need to carry these all required documents for admission
- Provisional allotment letter issued by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Aadhar Card Photocopy (original to be shown for verification).
- NEET – 2024 Examination Roll No. & Admit Card.
- NEET – 2024 Result (Score Card).
- Five (05) Passport size Colour photographs.
- One Passport size Colour Photograph of each parent/guardian.
- Matriculation (10th Class) or equivalent certificate showing date of birth.
- 11th Class Mark Sheet.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Passing Certificate
- Certificate from the competent authority on the prescribed form if belonging to reserved category SC/ST/OBC/Armed Forces Personnel/PWD. (The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate should be issued on or after 01.04.2024).
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate.
- . School Last Attended Certificate (from Principal of concerned School on prescribed Performa available at faculty website: www.fmsc.ac.in)
- Latest Character Certificate prescribed by CBSE issued by Principal of school last attended or any Gazetted Officer.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card, if applicable
For any other queries about the LHMC MBBS Admission 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.