Latest Applications Open 2023:
LHMC MBBS 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Lady Hardinge Medical College was established in the year 1916 its all-girls medical college is situated in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for admission into the undergraduate degree MBBS program. Every applicant needs to have valid scorecards of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) with qualifying marks.
On this page, candidates will find relevant details of LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 such as the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
LHMC MBBS 2024 Application – Out Soon
LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Lady Hardinge Medical College will release the LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 application form on the official portal.
- Complete the application form and submit it before the maturity date.
- Candidates have to enter the right information such as personal information, educational qualification details, etc.
- The photograph/signature of candidates should be uploaded as described in the web portal.
The LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Application form filled candidates need to pay the amount.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates need to submit an Anti-ragging undertaking from Student and Parent and should have the surety Bond in stamp paper of rupees.100/- (for Rs. 3 Lakh) signed by 2 sureties & the Notary attested.
LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification details: candidates will need to hold the valid scorecards of NEET which is held by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and should have to qualify the Eleventh (11th) and twelfth (12th) standard exam under the 10+2 system held by (CBSE/Indian school certificate/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi) or other equivalent exams from a recognized school situated with NCT of Delhi only.
Applier has to pass from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of under 85% Delhi Quota with exam center were within National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD) & must upload the certificate from controlling authority (PatracharVidyalaya/NIOS).
LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Application Dates
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates regarding the LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 in the below-scheduled table:
|LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Commencement of application form||January 2024|
How to apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Application Form:
- Selection for Admission will be done through the entrance exam of NEET PG to get Admission into MBBS and BDS courses, which is a national level exam held by CBSE.
- Candidates who are wishing to apply for admission into the MBBS program/can fill the Online application form from 1st week of January 2024 at http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- In the application write the information is the candidate’s name, date of birth, category, gender, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address and communication details, etc.
- Candidates have to ready the documents of qualification which are Provisional allotment-letter issued by Medical Counselling Committee, Aadhar Card Photocopy (original), NEET 2024 Exam Roll No. & admit Card, NEET – 2024 Result (Score Card), Matriculation (10th Class) or equivalent certificate showing date of birth, 11th & 12th Class Mark Sheet, 12th Class Passing Certificate, etc.
- To register for Admission, it is necessary to be submitted the application fees by applier.
For any other queries about the LHMC MBBS Admission 2024 Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.