Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Lloyd Entrance Test is shortly known as LET, which is managed by Lloyd Law College and those applicants are interested to get admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law programs of Lloyd Law College.
they can fill the application form of LET through online or offline mode. Before filling the application form, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. Every year many of the candidates may appear for this examination of LET to complete their law programs and from the official website of Lloyd Law College.
Through this content, the candidates can get the detailed information of LET in which includes Lloyd Entrance Test Counseling, Counseling Schedule, the Procedure of Counseling, etc.
Lloyd LET Counseling 2024
The Lloyd Entrance Test Counseling procedure will conduct through Lloyd Law College to provide admission to the candidates. Those candidates have scored qualified marks in the examination of LET and they are selected on the merit list.
They will be called out for counseling procedures or personal interviews on which basis, they will get admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Lloyd LET Counseling Dates 2024
There are the important dates of Lloyd Entrance Test counseling has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Entrance Exam||June 2024|
|Declaration of Result||June 2024|
|Personal Interview & Admission Process||June 2024|
The procedure of Lloyd LET Counseling 2024
Following are the procedure of LET counseling has mentioned below for candidates and they have to follow it.
On the basis of merit on the Lloyd Entrance Test, candidates will get admission into the program is made strictly Result and thereafter personal interview of the student.
Candidates will be selected through three stages such as Lloyd Entrance Test- LET, Personal Interview and Merit.
Documents Required at time of Lloyd LET Counseling 2024
The following are the required documents as mentioned below for candidates to carry at the time of LET counseling for admission.
- 10th Mark Sheet/ Certificate (Xerox & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/ Certificate (Xerox & Original)
- Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) Marksheet-1st, 2nd & 3rd Year only for BA LLB 3 years admission.
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photograph
- BA LLB (5 years) – 320 seats
- BA LLB (3 years) – 220 seats
Lloyd LET Syllabus
|Section||Syllabus/ Evaluation Criteria|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||The section includes questions on general awareness about India and abroad. The sections also include questions on current affairs in India.|
|English Including Comprehension||This section aims at testing the English language of candidates based on grammar and comprehension. Grammar questions will be based on topics such as incorrect grammar sentences, fill in the blanks with correct words, jumbled words, and sentences, synonyms, antonyms, parts of speech, etc. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.|
|Mathematics||This section includes questions based on Class X Mathematics.|
|Logical Reasoning/ Analytical Abilities||This section includes questions on topics such as identifying patterns, logical links, rectifying illogical arguments, syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc.|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||This section aims at testing the legal aptitude of candidates. Questions are mainly framed on legal propositions. It may be noted that candidates will not be tested on any prior knowledge of legal concepts, informs the official website.|
If you have any other questions about the Lloyd LET 2024 Counseling, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com