Latest Applications Open 2023:
AMU 2024 Application Form will be available in February 2024. AMU is well known as Aligarh Muslim University. It is a university-level entrance examination and a central university in Aligarh. This exam is held to offer admission to various courses offered by AMU.
AMU 2024 Exam Date (For Various Courses) will be Announced Now. Candidates are offered admission in courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc, MBA, B.Ed, BA. LLB, etc., by the university.
Candidates must pass the NEET 2024 examination to seek admission to MBBS/BDS courses AMU offers.
AMU 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
AMU Application Form 2024
Candidates Applying for the courses mentioned above must check the Registration of Application form and the last dates of filling out the application dates according to courses. Different courses offered by AMU have specific dates to register.
- Candidates can get the AMU 2024 Application Form online mode.
- AMU 2024 Registration will be started in February 2024.
- Candidates must fill in all the required details in the AMU Admission Form 2024.
- After filling form, candidates will be needed to upload their scanned images of recent photographs, signature, and left-hand thumb impression (right thumb impression for females).
- After completing an application procedure, candidates must take a printout of the application on A4 size paper.
- On A4 size paper, candidates must affix the photograph and put a thumb impression and signature on the designated application.
- Attach all relevant documents and submit them by hand, via speed/registered post, or courier to the university.
Candidates should keep two hard copies of it for further needs. All candidates have to pay application form fees as per courses selected wisely.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The different courses will have specific application fees. Payment can be done by candidates through online mode or by the bank is given below.
- Fee payment will be made through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Payment can also be made through the bank challan of ICICI or Canara Bank or Demand Draft.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of the “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
|B.Tech/BA LLB||Rs. 550/-|
|B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Sc (Hons.)/ BA (Hons.)||Rs. 350/-|
|MBA /MBA (IB)||Rs. 550/-|
How to Fill AMU 2024 Application Form
The prescribed Application Forms and the Guide to Admissions containing details of courses are
available on the following websites:
- The Application Form is to be filled ONLINE, i.e., the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website.
- Before filling out the Application Form, candidates must read the instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill out the Application Form directly on the website and make an online payment. (There is no need to submit the physical copy of the Application Form.)
- Details of Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges: Details about the Test Fee/Processing charges are available on the relevant pages in this Guide; only Online payment mode is available for depositing the Test Fee/Processing charges. The online payment details will automatically be posted in the respective column of the Application form.
- The Physically Challenged candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the Processing Charges / Test Fee. However, the candidates will have to produce the relevant document supporting their claim, or their candidature will likely be rejected at any time.
Basic Steps to Be Followed In Online Submission Of Application Form
Registering as a new user:
- The candidate should register online and provide his / her correct and functional email
because the username and password, etc., will be sent to this email.
- Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and
the password to access his/her Dashboard for filling and tracking the form(s).
- Only a Single Registration is sufficient for applying to multiple courses.
- Username: Choose a username
- Password: Enter your password
- Re-Enter Password Re-enter your password
- Email: Enter your valid & functional email address
- Name of the Candidate Enter the candidate’s full name in capital letters exactly as mentioned in his/her High School / Secondary.
- School Certificate. Do not use Mr / Master / Ms / Miss before the name.
Signing in to a Registered Account:
The candidate shall log in using his/her username and password. The candidate’s dashboard will be available to him/her for filling out the form.
If the candidate has lost/forgot his/her password, the Forgot Password link should be used to get the same on the registered email.
Updating Profile of the Candidate:
- The candidate should fill out his/her Profile carefully. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- After saving the Profile, the candidate will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct.
- The candidate cannot Edit/Update his/her Profile after confirmation.
- Suppose a candidate finds any mistake in his/her Profile after confirmation. In that case, he/she will have to re-register with a different Username and Password to complete all the entries afresh.
- Username – Prefilled as given at the time of registration
- Email – Prefilled as given at the time of registration
- Name of the Candidate – Prefilled as given at the time of registration
- Alternate Email: Specify an alternate email of the candidate
- Aadhaar No Specify the AADHAAR number of the candidate
- Mother’s Name – Write the full name of the candidate’s mother as mentioned in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate. Do not use Mrs / Dr / Smt, etc. before the name.
- Father’s Name – Write the full name of the candidate’s father as mentioned in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate. Do not use Mr. / Dr / Shri etc. before the name.
- Date of Birth – Specify the candidate’s date of birth (in the Christian Era) as recorded in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate/ Birth Certificate.
- Gender – Select the gender of the candidate (Male or Female).
- Mobile No. – Specify the valid mobile number of the candidate
Alternate Mobile No. Specify the alternate mobile number of the candidate
- Address – Specify the complete mailing address of the candidate, including the PIN code.
Permanent Address – Specify the complete permanent address of the candidate, including the PIN code.
- Nationality – Specify the nationality of the candidate.
- Religion – Specify the religion of the candidate (for statistical purposes only)
Hostel Accommodation required – Write ‘Yes’ if hostel accommodation is required, otherwise write ‘No’
Updating Educational Qualification of the Candidate:
- Candidate should fill in details of his/her educational qualifications by providing the name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination, year of passing, Examination Roll No., University/Board from where passed, and the percentage/CGPA obtained.
- If the examination result (including the qualifying examination) is awaited, fill in all the columns except the marks column and write “RA” in the Results column.
Uploading Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression of the Candidate:
- Candidate should have a scanned copy of his/her latest front-facing good quality colored Photo with white background, signature, and thumb Impression (Left Thumb Impression only) in JPG/JPEG format ONLY for uploading on the website.
- Candidate should not upload the photo, signature, or thumb impression of any other person as any mismatch may result in cancellation of his/her Application/Admission at any stage, even if he/she qualified for admission. (Note: Signature establishes the identity of the
- candidate. Hence, the candidate should not merely write his/her name in capital letters. This may lead to rejection of his/her application.)
- Please note that file extension names such as filename. BMP, filename. PNG, or filename.TIFF is not acceptable. Candidates are advised not to rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc. to JPG/JPEG. If the file is not in JPG or JPEG format, convert them to
JPG/JPEG format using appropriate software (e.g., Paint) instead of just renaming the file extension.
- The size of images must not exceed 40 KB.
- The candidate will keep ten hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as the same will be needed at the time of admission if the candidate is selected.
Special Categories Claimed by the Candidate:
- The Eligible candidate may select any applicable special category if he/she wishes to be considered for admission/nomination under that category.
- The candidate should follow the step-wise instructions as they appear in selecting categories up to a maximum of 3 categories per Application Form.
- The candidate will have no right to be considered for admission/nomination under a special category if the same is not claimed in the Application Form.
- It is mandatory to select “NO” if the candidate does not belong to any Special Category.
- It is to be noted that all such candidates will be required to produce necessary documentary proof in support of special categories claimed if offered admission.
Documents to be Uploaded by the Candidate:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s date of birth certificate/High School Certificate.
- Scanned copy of the marks sheet/grade sheet of the qualifying examination. (If the Mark/grade sheet of the qualifying examination is unavailable, the Mark/grade sheet passed in the preceding year should be uploaded.)
- Scanned copies of documents supporting a claim under a special category, if any.
- Scanned copy of valid GATE Score Card (applicable only for candidates applying for admission to M.Tech. courses in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology).
- Scanned copy of documents in support of Professional Experience, if any (applicable only for candidates applying for admission to B.E course in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology).
- Scanned copy of the No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed.
Note: It is to be ensured that all documents should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only, and their size should lie between 200KB to 2MB.
Applying for a course/class and making payment:
This step has two components- Application and payment:
(i) Filling specific Application details for the respective course and
(ii) Payment of Test Fee/Processing charges online. It is to be noted that both components of this Step must be completed in one go. Otherwise, the application will be incomplete, and applicants must re-apply for this Step.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the Course of study for which the application is being submitted, as the Test Fee/Processing charges are nonrefundable.
- The test fee/Processing fee is to be paid ONLINE only. The candidate should keep his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions on the website to make payment.
- It is to be ensured that the correct amount of processing charges is displayed on the generated PDF. If not, then follow Refresh Payment by visiting the Dashboard/Home menu and generate the PDF again with the correct amount.
- No corrections are allowed after the submission of online forms. In case corrections are necessary such candidates may create a new user login, fill the form again, and pay the processing charges as usual.
Procedure For Submission Of Application Form
- The Application Form is submitted electronically when the candidate pays the processing charges, and payment is successful.
- The candidate may take the Printout of the Application Form on A-4 Size paper and keep it for his/her future reference. There is no need to send a hard copy of the Application Form.
If you any queries regarding How to Fill AMU 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.