Latest Applications Open 2023:
Madhya Pradesh MP MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Mop-UP Round Allotment List has been Released now. 2nd Round Allotment List has been Released now. 2nd Round Registration has been Started on 22nd August 2023. The Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission is conducted by the Department of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh. Those applicants seek admission in the various MBBS and BDS programs from Madhya Pradesh state’s medical and dental colleges.
They can complete the application form if they secure qualified marks in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) examination. There are 1750 medical seats and 1164 dental seats in the government and private colleges. Madhya Pradesh State and the appearing candidates can get seats here as per their eligibility.
Here, through this content, candidates will get detailed information on Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission in which includes Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission can be done only by NEET Entrance Exam. Those Applicants are seeking to get admission in the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh state; can fill out the application form online mode only.
After qualifying in the NEET Entrance examination, the NTA will be Prepare the Merit List by which seats will be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
MP MBBS/BDS Admission Schedule Dates 2023
|Starting of registration||
26th – 31st July 2023
|Publication of State Merit List||1st August 2023|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||
2nd – 4th August 2023
|Allotment Result (1st Round)||7th August 2023|
8th – 14th August 2023
|Online Registration at College Level||
8th – 14th August 2023
|2nd Round Publication of Vacancies for MBBS/BDS Admission||22nd – 24th August 2023|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking||22nd – 24th August 2023|
|Allotment Result for 2nd Round||28th August 2023|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College for Documents Verification||29th August – 3rd September 2023|
|MOP-Up Round for MBBS/BDS Course|
|Fresh Registration for Eligible Candidates||To be Announced|
|Revised State Merit List||To be Announced|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking||To be Announced|
|Allotment Result||To be Announced|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College for Documents Verification||To be Announced|
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can fill out the application form by eligibility criteria, and the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of candidates should be at least 17 as of December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates should be residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh to become eligible to fill up the application form of MP MBBS/BDS 2023.
- The candidates should be qualified in the Class 12 board exam with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English.
- Applicants should have to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (for the unreserved category), 40% (for the reserved category), 45% (for the unreserved physically handicapped category) in the subjects mentioned.
- Candidates must also score the required minimum percentile in the NEET 2023 UG examination to fill up the MP MBBS BDS application form 2023.
Top Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore
- Sri Aurobindo Institute Of Medical Sciences, Indore
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Chirayu Medical College And Hospital, Bhopal
- People’s University, Bhopal
- 8madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- 12gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- People’s College Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal
- 7malwanchal University, Indore
- RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
Required Minimum Percentile
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/OBC (Including PH of SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2023
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG-scored students can participate in the Counseling. Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance examination, the counselling process will be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% of AQI Seats and 85% of State Quota seats. All the seats will be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
As per the rank obtained, options filled, and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured in the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college along with all necessary documents after the allotment of a seat.
Candidates must have these documents in original at the time of counselling. Only on verification of all documents will the seats be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 Rank Card.
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Passport-size Photographs.
If you have any queries regarding Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.