NEET 2018 ADMIT CARD
NEET 2018 Admit Card is an extremely important document.
Candidates will have to provide details like registration number and date of birth in order to download and print NEET exam and examination Centres.
It is important to check all these details immediately after downloading the admit card. if any discrepancy is found, it must be immediately reported to CBSE officials and necessary assistance must be sought.
How to download NEET 2018 Admit Card?
NEET Admit card will be issued by the conducting body, CBSE Admit Card is an important document which candidates must have at the time of examination and preserve till the end of admission procedure. Admit card will be available to be downloaded from the official website.
NEET admit card will not be sent to candidates through post or any other offline mode. Candidates must have a print out of the admit card, and this print out shall be considered valid throughout.
Important Note after downloading NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates must have a postcard-sized photograph of themselves ready. Background of this photograph must be white. The standard dimensions for a postcard sized photograph are 4cm x 6 cm.
- This photograph of the candidate must be pasted neatly in the Performa that comes attached with the downloaded NEET 2018 Admit Card.
Details on NEET 2018 Admit Card
NEET 2018 admit card should be downloaded and the details present in it should be verified by the applicants. Details present in NEET 2018 Admit Card can be categorised into personal details and exam and examination centre details.
Date of Birth
Subcategory (if PWD or not)
Address of the candidate
Documents required along in NEET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates need to make sure that they are aware of all the important documents which they need to carry to the examination centre.
The verification process of the candidates is done at examination centre.it is for this purpose that they are required to carry few supporting documents, including the essential, NEET Admit Card.
Also, it is advisable to reach the examination Centre at least an hour before the commencement of the examination to enable hassle free conduct of verification process.
Candidates are required to have following documents at examination Centre.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photographs
NEET 2018 Application
- NEET Notification Released – January 2018
- NEET Application form 2018 starts – January 2018 (declared)
- Last date to submit the application form – March 2018
- Application Re-open for 25 yr. and above age candidates– April 2018
- Application close for 25 yr. and above age candidates–April 2018
- Admit card release – April 2018 (Revised)
- Exam date –May 2018
NEET Exam Schedule
Below we have mentioned exam schedule of NEET 2018:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Candidates will be provided pen at the examination centre|
NEET Exam Centers 2018
Candidates who are above 25 years of age can now fill the application form of NEET 2018. Aspiring candidates can fill the application form of NEET 2018.
The application window of NEET 2018 is now closed for candidates below 25 years’ age.
Earlier, on March 28, Nanded (Maharashtra) had been added to the list of NEET exam centres. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will now conduct NEET 2018 in 104 examination cities instead of 103.
Earlier, NEET 2018 was scheduled to be conducted in 80 examination cities. Now, the exam conducting authority, CBSE has released a notification that candidates can now edit the examination Centre/city via logging in their accounts. The registered candidates can edit the NEET 2018 examination centres in the month of March.
The online application forms of NEET 2018 opened in the month of January 2018 and closed in March 2018. The exam conducting authority, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released NEET 2018 application forms in online mode only and no other means are available to fill NEET Application Form 2018.
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only. The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane.
- Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela.
- Punjab: Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri.
The counselling of NEET 2018 for 15% all India Quota seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC of the Director General of Health Services (DGHS), in the month of June 2018.
The NEET 2018 Counselling will be conducted in online mode for all those candidates who will qualify for admissions under all India quota seats in government medical and dental colleges across India.
The counselling NEET 2018 will be conducted for allotment of around 3850 MBBS and BDS seats only. In order to participate in NEET Counselling 2018, qualified candidates will have to first register themselves for the counselling process during the stipulated period announce, schedule and allotment result etc.
NEET Answer Key
The answer key will be released within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website. Candidates may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
NEET 2018 Admit Card Details
The admit card of NEET exam contains the following details of the candidate & exam:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2018 must bring the following documents at the exam center.
One Post Card size photograph:
- One post card size photograph (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white background.
- A photograph must include the candidate name and date of taking photographs.
- A photograph must be taken on or after January 1, 2018.
- Candidate must mention their name, application form number, roll number of examination on the back side of the photograph.
- This post card size photograph will be affixed on Performa.
Passport size photograph:
- One passport size photograph with a white background.
- A photograph should clearly indicate the name of the candidate along with the date of taking photographs.