Latest Applications Open 2024:
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form will be released in March 2024. MAH B.P.Ed CET Stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Bachelor in physical education; it is a state-level entrance exam. Exam candidates can get admission into Bachelor in Physical Education courses through this entrance.
To apply for admission in the entrance exam, candidates must qualify for the tenth & twelfth classes. Based on the entrance, exam candidates will be selected for admission.
Candidates find information regarding the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- On the official website, Candidates can fill out the application form to appear for the CET entrance exam.
- Before applying for admission, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- In the Registration, the page writes the details properly and accurately.
- Incorrect details may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Write the proper details in the form, such as personal details, Contact details & Email-id, Qualification details, scores, and many more.
- Upload the image and signature of candidates as specified in the web portal.
- Appliers must pay 800 as application fees for those who belong to the open Category (Outside Maharashtra State Candidates) of Maharashtra State.
- And 400 should be remitted by aspirants who are reserved candidates (SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, PwD) of Maharashtra State.
- Payment can be made using a Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, or IMPS, Cash Cards,/ Mobile Wallets to submit fees.
MAH B.P.Ed CET. 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: The applicant must hold the degree of bachelor’s (any discipline) with securing a minimum of 45% marks. If Applier belongs to the Backward Class categories will need to participate in the inter-college/ district / inter-zonal/ school competition (sports and games), which should be held by the authority AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India OR
- Bachelor’s Degree holder candidates who are participating in International Competitions OR Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education cleared aspirants who have acquired 45% marks OR applier can apply who has the Bachelor’s Degree with acquiring at least 45% marks along with teaching experience of 3 years in physical education.
- Age limit: there are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the schedule below to learn about MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024.
|Online Registration starts||March 2024|
|Last date for Registration||April 2024|
|Exam Dates||May 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form:
- The MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 registration form can be completed online.
- Register the details like Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth Date, Mobile/Phone Number, etc.
- Provide the required document like 10th& 12th class mark sheet, score/grade, bachelor’s degree, etc.
- Keep the generated Registration Number and Password for further use in the login process.
- Don’t forget to write the active mobile number and email Id for further intimations till the admission process.
For any other query regarding the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form, you can ask us by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.