Latest Applications Open 2023:
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Online Registration will be Started in March 2024. The Examination will be held in May 2024. The MAH B.P.Ed CET Examination is conducted through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, and with this test, applicants can get admission to the Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed).
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for MAH B.P.Ed CET based on their eligibility criteria. Many applicants may appear in this examination to get admission to their aspiring programs.
This article will give applicants detailed information about MAH B.P.Ed CET Test Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test Procedure.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Notification – Registration Starting Soon
MAH B.P.Ed CET Important Dates 2024
An important schedule of MAH B.P.Ed CET is mentioned below for the candidates wishing to get admission to the B.P.Ed course.
|Online Registration starts||March 2024|
|Last date for Registration||April 2024|
|Application Correction Started||April 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2024|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
|Result Declaration||May 2024|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form 2024
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024 Application Form will be released in March 2024. Those students are interested and eligible to get admission in the Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) program from the various institutions of Maharashtra State.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
They can apply in the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination by online filling out the application form by visiting the official website. The application form details as mentioned below.
- Applicants should have to register themselves first by visiting the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State.
- The candidates must register by submitting the required details such as name, email address, and mobile number.
- Applicants can fill out the application form with all correct and complete details using the registration number and password.
- After that, they must upload the required scanned documents and submit them after filling in all the details.
- Applicants must click the “preview” button and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Then, they need to pay the application fee online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra|
State, All Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J&K Migrant candidates.
|For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories||₹ 400/-|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants will apply for the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination; they must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- The applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates should be qualified with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 % marks (Minimum 45% in case of Backward Class categories and having at least participation in the inter-college / inter-zonal / district/school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA/ SGFI/ Government of India. OR
- They should be qualified with Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and have participated in National /Inter-University /State Competitions or secured 1st, 3rd or 3rd position in Inter-college /inter–zonal /district /school competitions in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA/ SGFI/ Government of India. OR
- They should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree with participation in International Competitions OR
- They must be passed in Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Applicants should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience in physical education.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Exam Pattern
Those candidates who have applied for this examination; should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination.
- Mode of examination: Online
- Test duration: 60 Minutes ( One Hour)
- The medium of test: English, Marathi, and Hindi
- Total number of questions: 50
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total number of marks: 50
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative marking
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Teacher Aptitude Related Knowledge||20||1||20|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Syllabus
The questions will be asked in the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination from the below-mentioned syllabus details.
- General Science and Technology
- General History and Geography of India
- Civics and Political Science (India)
- Current Affairs at National Level
- Logical Diagrams
- Directional Sense
- Coding and Decoding
- Number System
Teacher Aptitude and Sports-Related Knowledge
- Professional Commitment
- Sports Awards
- Olympic Games
- Current Affairs on
- Various Sports and Games
MAH B.P.Ed CET Marking Scheme
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Teacher Aptitude and Sports-Related Knowledge||20||1||20|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Admit Card 2024
The applicants can download the MAH B.P.Ed CET admits card if they have successfully submitted their application form. The admit card is the mandatory document that should carry by all appearing candidates at the examination centre.
The applicants will be unable to enter the examination hall without an admit card. The candidate needs to affix a recent photograph on the hall ticket, preferably the same provided during registration, and appear at the examination hall.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Result 2024
The MAH B.P.Ed CET Result will be declared on the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, and those candidates who have appeared in this examination.
They can check their result online by submitting the required details, such as registration/roll number and password. The result also will be considered as a merit list. Applicants will be selected on the merit list based on marks scored in the examination.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Counseling 2024
The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) has been conducted for the candidates; who are shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the examination. Applicants will have to fill out the application form for CAP rounds, and in the application form, applicants have to fill in their choices.
Applicants will be allotted the seats of colleges of Maharashtra State based on marks scored in the examination and college filling choices. Allotted candidates must report at the Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) along with the required documents for verification and admission fee.
For any other query regarding the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2024, you can ask us by commenting below.