Latest Applications Open 2024:
MAHA TET 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The MAHA TET also is known as the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test, is managed through the Maharashtra State Council of Examination to provide the job of teachers in primary (class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra.
Teachers Eligibility Test will be two-level of examination such as Paper I for Primary Classes (Class I to Class V) and Paper II for Upper Primary Classes (Class VI to Class VIII). Those candidates wish to get a teaching job and they are eligible, so they can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
Here, through this content, applicants will know the complete information on Maharashtra TET’s important dates, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
MAHA TET 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
MAHA TET 2023 Quick Links
MAHA TET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||MAHA TET|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Council|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
MAHA TET Important Dates 2023
The authority will announce the important dates of MAHA TET, which is mentioned below for the candidates.
|Date of availability of the online application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form||1st week of September 2022|
|Date of release of the MAHA TET 2023 entrance exam admit card||4th week of October 2022|
|Date of MAHA TET 2023 entrance exam||4th week of November 2022|
|Date of announcement of the MAHA TET 2023 entrance exam answer key||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of announcement of the MAHA TET 2023 entrance exam results||4th week of October 2023|
|Date of MAHA TET 2023 counselling session||November 2023|
MAHA TET Application Form 2023
From the 3rd of August 2022, the MAHA TET Application Form will be available until the 4th week of August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can complete the Application Form online by visiting the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
All aspiring candidates should submit the Application Form before the last submission date. By following the simple steps below, candidates can fill out the Application Form.
- Primarily, applicants must have to go on the official webpage of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
- The notification section will be available on the webpage, and applicants can complete the Application Form.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, applicants can fill out the Application Form, and they should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- They should have uploaded a recent passport-size photograph & signature on the Application Form.
- Candidates have to attach the required certificates with the Application Form and pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, candidates can submit it and take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
|Category||Only Paper-I or Only Paper-II||Both Paper I and II|
|OBC/SBC/Open/VJNT||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST and Differently abled person||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Those applicants who will apply for this test; should have to check their Eligibility Criteria, which are mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified in Intermediate Class or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in any stream from the State Board of Maharashtra. Or
- They must be qualified for two years Diploma in Primary Education System to apply in this examination.
- Applicants should have to check the Age in the upper and lower limit fixed by the Maharashtra Board. They also check the official notification for the age limit.
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2023
There is the exam pattern for this test provided to the candidates for those who have applied in this examination.
- Total Questions will be asked MCQ (Objective Type).
- The Time Duration will be 2 hours 30 Minutes given.
- 1 question carrying 1 mark.
- Questions will be set to assess the candidate’s ability to analyze, interpret, and apply the subject matter.
- The will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of MCQ||No. of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Languages-I (English / Hindi / Gujarati / Punjabi / Sindhi / Urdu)||30||30|
|Language II (English / Hindi / Gujarati / Punjabi / Sindhi / Urdu)||30||30|
|Subjects||No. of MCQ||No. of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Languages-I (English / Hindi / Gujrati / Punjabi / Sindhi / Urdu)||30||30|
|Language-II (English / Hindi / Gujrati / Punjabi / Sindhi / Urdu)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science or Social Studies & Other Subject||60||60|
MAHA TET Preparation Tips 2023
By following the preparation tips mentioned below, applicants can obtain qualified marks.
- Candidates should have to prefer the complete exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation for the examination.
- They should have to make a study schedule to manage the time for each syllabus subject.
- Solving the previous year’s question paper is very helpful for the candidates.
MAHA TET Admit Card 2023
On the official webpage of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination, the MAHA TET Admit Card and those applicants who have successfully submitted their Application Form can download the admit card.
MAHA TET 2023 Admit Card will be released on the 4th week of October 2022. Applicants should carry the required documents and an admitting card at the examination centre. Those candidates will not carry the admit card; they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
MAHA TET Answer Key 2023
Candidates can calculate and estimate their marks with the help of the answer key, and they can check to match their answers with the right answers of authority.
MAHA TET 2023 Answer Key will be Released on December 2022. If applicants have found any wrong answer in the answer keys, they can object to the answer keys. Papers I and Paper II answer keys will be available on the provided schedule through authority.
MAHA TET Result 2023
After Completing the Examination, the MAHA TET Result will be declared on the official webpage of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
After the publication of the answer key, the result will declare. By using the required credentials, applicants can check their results, which will be available in PDF format. Applicants will go for the next as per their marks.
MAHA TET Certificate
The authority will provide MAHA TET Eligibility Certificate to the candidates who have obtained qualified in the examination.
The validity of this certificate will be seven years from the date of issue. Only the eligibility certificate-secured candidates will be able to enter several times for the examination to increase their score.
If you have any queries regarding MAHA TET 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!