Latest Applications Open 2024:
Manipur Board Class 12th (HSE) Time Table 2024 will be Released Soon. The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Imphal Manipur. It was established in the year 1992 under the provisions of the Manipur Higher Secondary Act 1992.
After the establishment of the council, the +2 course in the state was conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur, as a Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate course in the Higher Secondary & Pre-University course by the Manipur University in the college.
The Council conducted the Higher Secondary Examination, its first public examination in the state. It conducts the annual COHE examination for students from February to April 2024.
Manipur HSE 12th Timetable 2024 – Out Soon
Manipur COHE/12th Time-table 2023
Manipur COHE/12th Time table has been provided in the table –
|Date & Time
|23rd February 2023
|25th February 2023
|M.I.L. (Bengali /Hindi/Hmar/ Kom/ Manipuri/ Mao La/ Mizo/ Nepali/ Paite/ Ruangmei/ Tangkhul/ Thadou Kuki/ Vaiphei/ Zou/Gangte/ Liangmai) OR Alternative English.
|28th February 2023
|3rd March 2023
|6th March 2023
|13th March 2023
|15th March 2023
|17th March 2023
|Human Ecology and Family Sciences
|20th March 2023
|23rd March 2023
|25th March 2023
|28th March 2023
|28th March 2023
|1st April 2023
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
Important points to Remember:
The duration of the Exam will be of 3 Hours
- It is advised that students must report to the examination centre at least 30 mins before.
- Students will get an extra 15 mins just to read the question paper only.
- It is compulsory to carry their admit card. Otherwise, they will not allow sitting in the exam.
- Students should not opt for any unfair means of writing the exam. If caught by the examiner student may not opt for the Manipur COHE/12th examination for the next 3 years.
Manipur COHE/12th 2024 Results
Students can check the result from the official website.
- The result will be declared after 2 months of the examination.
- Students need to have admit cards to check the result.
- Students can download & take the printout of the result.
How to Prepare for the Exam:
Students must know their syllabus clearly and in a systematic manner.
- Students can solve previous question papers.
- Students should plan their studies according to their subjects.
- Students should keep themselves fit, they should healthy food & they can also do yoga to keep the mind fresh.
Office Fax No. (0385) 2441429
If you have any queries regarding Manipur Board Class 12th (HSE) Time Table 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.