Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Test has been organized through the District Institute of Education and Training, Government of Meghalaya, to offer admission to the applicants in a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DIET). Those are pre-service candidates who want to get admission to D.El.Ed course; they can appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria.
Applicants will be selected on the merit list for admission based on their marks in Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Test. Aspiring and eligible candidates must be notified to check the admission procedure.
From this article, applicants will get the details about Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Test Application Form, Eligibility criteria, important dates, and application form filling procedure.
Meghalaya DIET 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET Application Form 2024
Those candidates wishing to get admission to a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education at the colleges of Meghalaya State can fill out the application form, and here are a few points about the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- The Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Test Application Form will be available through offline mode.
- Candidates can collect the application form from the 4th week of April to the 2nd week of May 2024.
- Be ready with complete instructions and the correct schedule to fill out the application form.
- The details filled in the application form should be correct and complete.
- The incorrect and incomplete details mentioned in the application form will be rejected by the authority.
- Submit the application form before the last date and submit the required documents with the application form.
Along with the application form, applicants must have to attest these required documents, such as
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- 10th class certificate and mark sheets
- 12th class certificate and mark sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Voter ID
Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET examination, applicants must have to check their eligibility criteria, and it is important to point to fill out the application form. The following are eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Age Limit: The candidates’ age should not be under 18 years, and the maximum should be 27 years.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The applicants must be qualified in class 12th or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with 50% marks in class 12th.
- Appeared Candidates: Those are appeared in class 12th and waiting to know their results, they also can apply.
- Relaxation: It is 5% relaxable for ST/SC/OBC/PH or its equivalent.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET Application Dates 2024
Those applicants are going to appear in the Meghalaya D.El.Ed admission, they must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
|The application form can be collected from DIETs||4th week of April 2024|
|Last date of submission of the application||2nd week of May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Test||to be announced!|
How to Apply in Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET
Candidates aspiring to get admission in a Diploma in Elementary Education at the colleges of Meghalaya State can apply to the Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET examination through following the procedure mentioned below.
- All those candidates who want to fill out the application form; can collect it from the Principal District Institute of Education and Training office.
- After receiving the application form, applicants should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details such as personal details, communication details, and qualification details.
- With the application form, applicants have to attach copies of certificates (Mark sheets, ST certificate, Voter’s ID, etc).
- Then submit the duly filled application form with attested documents at the office of the Principal District Institute of Education and Training before the last date.
Through the article mentioned above, candidates can get the details of Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET examination Application Form, important dates, and they will also learn about their eligibility.
If you have any other quires about Meghalaya D.El.Ed DIET Application Form 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, a person with a deep interest in educational news. I love to stay updated with the latest developments in teaching exams and share my insights with others. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. In my free time, I enjoy trying out new hobbies and activities that help me to expand my creativity and knowledge. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates. Join me as we explore the exciting world of education news together!