Latest Applications Open 2024:
MERI is referred to as Marine Engineering and Research Institute which was established in 1947. The MERI branch is located in Mumbai.
There are many appliers that may appear in the examination of MERI to get admission in the Marine Engineering and Research Institute in Kolkata, S. Chanakya in Navi Mumbai, and MERI (Marine Engineering & Research Institute) in Mumbai. On the basis of a score in the exam, candidates will be able to get admission.
The candidates will get detailed information on MERI 2024 through this article in which includes MERI Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to apply.
MERI 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the full information brochure carefully and then proceed to fill the MERI 2024 Application Form. Candidates have to fill and submit the MERI 2024 application before the due dates mentioned. Get some basic details about the MERI 2024 application form:
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Institute will release the MERI Entrance Exam 2024 Application form on the online official portal.
- Candidates can apply for MERI Entrance Exam 2024 Application form on online/offline mode.
- MERI 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- The Candidates can fill the application form from the Official Website of Marine Engineering & Research Institute through Online Mode.
- At the time of filing application candidates have to pay the application fee at the designated branches of Syndicate Bank all over India by payment of Rs.1000 (General / OBC) and Rs.800 (SC/ST).
All applicants need to pay application fees (for the General category Rs/-1000) and Rs 800/- for candidates SC/ST category.
Applicants can make payment online/offline mode via credit/debit card, net banking/ or cash /DD.
MERI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have a fascination for continuing their career, they need to meet the eligibility criteria by a particular notification. The candidates can fill the application form of the Marine Engineering and Research Institute if they get admission here and they have the Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates must check the following details regarding MERI Entrance Exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Male candidates need to clear their senior secondary exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
Age limit: Applier males should be born on or after October 1992 (for ST/SC October 1987).
MERI 2024 Application Dates
Here is the provided exam date of MERI 2024 , candidates should know the events which will be held on particular dates. Check the exact exam dates and updates on the official portal of authority.
There are the important dates of the MERI application form has mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
|The start date for application forms||May 2024|
|Last date for application forms||May 2024|
|Admit card Release date||May 2024|
|Entrance Exam date||June 2024|
Procedure to fill MERI 2024 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the application procedure to fill out the application carefully according to mentioned in the information brochure.
Candidates have to fill and submit the MERI 2024 application before the due dates. Follow the steps provided below to fill the MERI 2024 application.
Application form along with information brochure giving the details of the Training program at the above three Institutes, Medical standards, etc can be obtained from the following designated branches of Syndicate Bank all over India by payment of Rs.1000 (General / OBC) and Rs.800 (SC/ST)
Syndicate Bank Branches:
(a) West Zone:
Ahmedabad (Ashram Road Branch). Bhilai, Bhopal. Fort, Mumbai. Gwalior. Indore (Main Rajwada Chowk) Jaipur (M.I. Raod Branch) Nagpur (Gandhi Bagh Main Branch). Pune (Laxmi Road Branch), Thane (Naupada Branch), Udaipur
(b) North Zone:
Amritsar Allahabad (Cantonment), Bareilly (Civil Lines Branch). Chandigarh. Dehradun. Gurgaon (Csntonr Jammu. Kanpur. Lucknow Main (Ammabad). Meerut (Main).New Delhi (Nehru Place Branch). Patiala (Main). Varanasi (Main).
(c) East Zone:
Bokaro Steel City Bhubaneswar (Main).,Kolkata (N S Road). Dhanbad. Jamshedpur. Muzaffarpur. Port Blair. Patna. Ranchi. Rourkela.
(d) South Zone:
Anantapur, Bangalore (Gandhinagar). Chennai (Mount Road), Kochi (Kochi-Kotinukulam Road Main Branch). The application form along with the information brochure can also be obtained by post from the Indian Institute of Maritime Studies, TS Chanakya campus, karate, Navi Mumbai, 400706, by the due date by sending a self-addressed envelope 11’x5″ size with a stamp worth Rs.35 along with a DD of Rs.1000 (General / OBC) and 800/- (SC/ST), drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Maritime Studies and payable at Mumbai.
MERI 2013 application form along with MERI 2013 information brochure can be downloaded from the IMU website www.imu.tn.nic.in. Such downloaded application forms are to be submitted along with the DD of 1000/- (General / OBC Category) and 600/- ( SC / ST Category ) drawn in favor of “Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus” payable at Mumbai.
MERI Contact Details
Indian Institute of Maritime Studies
Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Phone No: 91 22 27706803 / 6804
Fax No: 91 22 27716805
MERI Fee Structure
There are the fee structure has mentioned below for candidates.
|Course||Annual Fee Male Cadets||Annual Fee Female Cadets|
|B.Tech Marine Engineering||Rs 2,25,000||Rs 1,45,000|
|B.Sc Maritime Science/|
B.Sc (Nautical Science)
|Rs 2,20,000||Rs 1,40,000|
For any other queries about MERI 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook