Latest Applications Open 2024:
MH CET Law 2024 Application Form will be released in January 2024 for 3Yrs Courses. The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra, has conducted the MH CET Law 2024 examination for the candidates, and this examination is commonly known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. Law candidates who are seeking various law courses can apply for the examination of MH CET Law 2024 by filling out the Application Form online mode.
On the official website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra, all of the details and schedules will be given to candidates, and the applicants have to check if they applied for the examination of MH CET Law 2024.
Through this article, the applicants can get the complete information on MH CET Law 2024, which includes the MH CET Law Application Form, Application Dates, the Procedure to Fill the Application Form, etc.
MH CET LAW 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
MH CET Law Application Form 2024
MH CET Law 2024 Application Form will be started in March 2024 for the 5-Yrs Law LLB Course. MH CET Law 2024 Application Form will be started in March 2024 for 3 Yrs Law LLB Course and Submitted by April 2024.
Through online mode, candidates can fill out the Application Form of MH CET Law, and in the Application Form, all the details should be filled in correct details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The application fee is to be paid through online mode only. Candidates can deposit the fee using internet payment/credit card/ debit card (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro)/internet banking/IMPS/cash cards/mobile wallet. The application form will not be accepted through any offline mode.
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), All Indian Candidates belonging to all categories, J&K migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For reserved category candidates of Maharashtra||Rs. 400/-|
MH CET Law Application Dates 2024
There are the Important Dates of the MH CET Application Form are mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
|Events||Exam Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|5 Yrs Law Course||3 Yrs Law Course|
|Online Registration Starts||February 2024||January 2024|
|Online Registration Close||March 2024||February 2024|
|Application Correction||April 2024||March 2024|
|Hall Ticket||April 2024||March 2024|
|Exam Dates||7th – 8th May 2024||11th – 13th March 2024|
MH CET Law 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should know the MH LAWCET 2024 eligibility criteria and check whether they are eligible to apply or not. Sometimes, candidates don’t check the important steps of eligibility, due to which they get surprises at the time of registration.
Candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to become eligible to apply for the exam.
- Nationality: Applicant candidates must hold Indian citizenship.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to appear in both the law exams.
- Five years of LLB course: Candidate must pass the SSC/HSC or equivalent exam from a recognized university of Maharashtra or any other outside state with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Three years of LLB course: The candidate should have a graduate or postgraduate degree in any stream from any recognized university of Maharashtra or India with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final-year candidates can also apply.
Note: Candidates who belong to the outside Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply in Open Category candidates irrespective of caste/category.
Procedure to fill MH CET Law Application Form 2024
The procedure to fill out MH CET Law 2024 is given below for candidates and candidates to follow.
- Those applicants who are interested have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
- To fill out the Application Form, candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ Tab.
- They have to enter their Name, Contact details, and email id.
- On the registered email ID and mobile number, candidates will get the registration number and password through the authority.
Filling Details in the Application Form
Candidates have to fill in the details in the MH CET Law 2024 Application Form by logging in with the registered ID and password and completing all the details in the Application Form. The details will be given such as.
|Candidate Name||Includes the details of first name, middle name, and last name.|
|Email ID||A valid functional email ID that can be used for communication|
|Mobile Number||A functional mobile number so that candidates can receive the notification on the phone.|
|Candidate Age||Age has to be given in years and months eg, 26 years and 6 months|
|Date of Birth||To verify the age, the DOB is printed in the format of the date, month, and year.|
|Father Name||Name of the father in 50 characters as printed in class 10 certificate|
|Mother name||The name written without prefixes must have 50 characters and must match the name printed on the birth certificate.|
|Class 10th Marks||Percentage marks obtained in class 10 and the year of passing class 10. Details of board cleared in class 10.|
|Class 12th Marks||Details of the stream selected, board percentage mark, and year of passing class 12.|
|Graduation subjects (Only for 3-year LLB Program)||Subjects studied in graduation, university details, and percentage marks obtained in the qualifying examination.|
|Reservation details||Upload the certificate issued and registered with government bodies. The reservation is for Kashmir migrants, SC/ST, OBC, and OBC of Gujarat.|
|Address details||Details of street, city, district, etc., in the format displayed on the official website.|
For any other queries about MH CET Law 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.