Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2020: Application, Dates, Fee, Eligibility

Latest Applications Open 2020:

   

Mumbai University AdmissionIn Mumbai, there are many of the private and government medical and dental colleges available for the candidates and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the various MBBS and BDS programs, they can fill the application form through online mode. All medical courses which are offered in the Mumbai have got the approval of MCI (Medical Council of India) and DCI (Dental Council of India).

The state colleges offer their 85% state quota seats through centralized counseling and the counseling will be organized by the MCC and DGHS for the remaining 15% all India seats. Candidates will get the detailed information of Mumbai MBBS and BDS admission in which includes Mumbai MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form and eligibility criteria, etc.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission Important Dates 2020

There are the important dates of Mumbai MBBS/BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.

EventsDates (Tentative)
Online application form release date1st week of June 2020
Last date for submission of application form2nd week of June 2020
Provisional Merit List2nd week of June 2020
Document Verification2nd week of June 2020
Revised Provisional Merit List3rd week of July 2020
Online Choice Filling (Counselling)June 2020
Last date to report at allotted collegeJuly 2020
Second Seat Allotment ListJuly 2020

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form 2020

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Manipal University 2020 Admission Open For UG & PG Courses. Apply Now
    2. UPES, Dehradun – Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020. Apply Now
    3. Pearl Academy No.1 Fashion School – Admissions Open for 2020 batch. Apply Now

The Mumbai MBBS/BDS admission application form will be available from the first week of June and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the private and government medical and dental colleges of Mumbai to complete their MBBS and BDS programs and the applicants should have to fill the correct and complete details in the application form.

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria have provided below.

  • Candidate should be the Indian Citizen.
  • Overseas Citizen of India will also be eligible to apply here.
  • The lower age limit of candidates should be 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
  • The upper age limit of candidates should be 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
  • Candidates should be qualified in the 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with PCB and English subject.
  • Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
  • In the qualifying examination, the candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).

Mumbai MBBS/BDS Counseling

The applicants will be able to attend the Counseling Procedure as per the marks obtained in the NEET examination and the applicants have to fill their choices of college and course on the official website of counseling. For 85% of state quota seats, the state medical authority will conduct centralized counseling for participating colleges. The applicants should have to pay the fee of admission if they are allotted on the seats and they must have to submit the required documents such as

  • NEET 2020 Admit Card
  • NEET 2020 Rank Card
  • Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
  • Category Certificate
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Passport-size Photographs

If you any queries regarding Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, you can ask your query leave comments below.



Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


🔔 Manipal University 2020 Admission OpenApply Now
+
×
×