Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be available soon. The Chief Minister of West Bengal providing Educational scholarships every year to the students, who passed the Madhyamik (10th) examination or Higher Secondary (12th) exam, or any University Examination (UG / PG).
This scholarship also is known as Nabanna Scholarship provided by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund. Know all the detailed information about WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship scheme.
This scholarship provides of amount Rs 10000/- per year on your current course and it varies course to course. Download the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form and other Credentials for applying.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Dates
|Application Form||To be announce|
|Last date of application form||To be announce|
Nabana Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be available soon. The application process for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship is an Offline process. There is no specific application form published by the WBCMO authority. You can download the prescribed application form online.
Now fill the complete application form with the correct information. Then attach a copy of the required documents with the Application form. After completing all the process, submit this application form to Nabanna, Howrah, or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri.
Don’t send the application form through speed post, as they may reject your application. When you submit the application form at Nabanna or Uttarkanya, they will give a receipt copy. This is proof of your application. There is no last date to apply CM Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
Required Documents List
The following documents will require you to Apply for West Bengal CM Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship.
- Prescribed Application Form
- Self Declaration copy with countersigned by Head of the Institute, currently studying.
- Income certificate. (issued by DM/SDO/BDO etc)
- Recommendation & Income Certificate from MLA
- Copy of Rank Card and allotment letter of the selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent).
- Mark sheet copy of the last examination.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are some specific eligibility guidelines for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship. Students, who will full these criteria, can apply for this scholarship. All the information is given below.
1. Students must be permanent residents of West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates must be passed the last examination from any recognized Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and continuing his/her study from any recognized Institution in West Bengal.
3. The minimum marks requirement in Madhyamik is 65% for HS course students and 60% marks in HS for College (UG) students, 55% in Under-Graduate for Post-Graduate students.
4. Students, who are eligible for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship, cannot apply for Nabanna Scholarship.
5. The annual family income of the applicants does not exceed Rs. 60,000/-.
The candidates’ Selection process for the CM Relief fund scholarship
Candidates for WB Nabanna Scholarship will be selected based on their Last Exam percentage and economical condition. After submitting the application form, it will take three or more months for the complete process. Then selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank account.
This is the complete information chart for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship. If you have any doubt about these scholarships and it’s eligibility, post them in the below comment box.
If you have any queries about Nabana Scholarship 2023, you can leave your comment below.
94 thoughts on “Nabanna Scholarship 2023: Application Form (Out Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Documents”
Is my application apporve?
How can I apply for nabanna scholarship through online?
Where we submit the application form and is it submit with in 4pm what is the last date