Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Government of India has conducted the BINC (BioInformatics National Certification) examination on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT). This examination is conducted to Identify & certify bioinformatics professionals to improve their employment opportunities.
Those candidates will be verified; they also can get an award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for pursuing a PhD in Indian Institutes/Universities. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in this test by filling the Application Form online mode.
Here, from SET Exam article, applicants will get detailed information of BINC important dates, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Selection Procedure, etc.
BINC 2024 Highlights
|Bioinformatics National Certification
|State Eligibility Test
|Biotech Consortium India Limited
|Offline Mode (PPT)
|+91 (011) 23219064-67
BINC Important Dates 2024
The BINC important dates have mentioned below for the candidates, those are going to fill the Application Form of BINC examination.
|BINC online registration starts from
|Last week of Apr 2024
|BINC online registration ends on
|Last week of May 2024
|Availability of Admit cards for Part-I
|2nd week of Jun 2024
|BINC Examination (Paper I): Objective type
|Last week of Jun 2024 (Part-I)
|Results of Paper I
|Last week of Jun 2024
|Availability of Admit cards for Part-II
|1st week of Jul 2024
|BINC Examination (Paper-II): Short answers
|3rd week of Jul 2024 (Part-II)
|BINC Examination (Paper III): Practical
|3rd week of Jul 2024 (Part-III)
|BINC final result
|Last week of Jul 2024
BINC Application Form 2024
On the official webpage of BioInformatics National Certification, the BINC Application Form will be available from the last week of April till the last week of May.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Those applicants are wishing to be identified and certified bioinformatics professionals to improve their employment opportunities, they can apply in the BINC test by filling the Application Form and the procedure mentioned below.
- First, candidates must go on the official web page of BioInformatics National Certification.
- On the webpage, applicants should have to submit their registration details in the required field and after submitting the registration form, applicants will get a User ID and password.
- Applicants should have to fill all the correct and complete details in the Application Form and submit it.
- After that, candidates should have to upload their scanned documents in the Application Form.
- Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee and submit the Application Form and also take the print out of it for future use.
The application fee for BINC 2024 is Rs. 600/-(Six Hundred Only) for General candidates, Rs.400/- for women/OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates. However, PH candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
BINC Eligibility Criteria 2024
The applicants must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified in Bachelor /Master degree holders in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary, Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need not have any formal training, diploma or certificate in bioinformatics.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s / Master’s degrees are also eligible to apply.
BINC Exam Pattern 2024
Applicants should have to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination and the exam pattern details mentioned below.
- The examination consists of three papers.
- Paper I will be of objective type and candidates scoring a minimum of 40% marks in Paper-I will be called to appear in Part-II examination.
- Part-II examination consists of two papers: Paper-II will be of short answer type questions of three hours duration.
- Paper III will be a practical examination of three hours of duration to test the analytical ability and programming skills of candidates.
BINC Syllabus 2024
The BINC Syllabus will be available on the official website and it consists of five sections: Bioinformatics, Biology, Physical & Chemical Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics and Computer Science & Information Technology.
BINC Preparation Tips 2024
Candidates should have to follow the preparation tips mentioned below for the applicants.
- The applicants need to prefer the exam pattern and syllabus for the better preparation of examination.
- They should have to solve the previous question papers for better preparation.
- By making the short notes, candidates can understand all the topics of the subject.
BINC Admit Card 2024
Those candidates have successfully submitted their Application Form, they can download the admit card of Paper I, II and III. Applicants will not get the admit card through the post. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card. It is necessary to document, which should carry by the candidates necessarily.
BINC Exam Centre
The BINC exam will be conducted at these centers
Exam centers for Part-I: Hyderabad, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Lucknow, Delhi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Pune, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, and Vadodara.
Exam centers for Part-II: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Sri Venkateswara College New Delhi, Anna University Chennai, Bose Institute Kolkata, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Bangalore, University of Hyderabad, Assam Agricultural University Guwahati and the University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
BINC Result 2024
After 3-4 days of examination, the BINC Result will declare and those candidates have given the examination, they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website of Bioinformatics National Certification.
Candidates must have to score 40% marks in paper I. On the basis of marks obtained in the examination, applicants will be awarded an eligibility certificate.
BINC Eligibility Certificate
The successful candidates in this examination will be awarded certificate through authority and they will be eligible for activation of fellowship subject to Ph.D. registration in a recognized university or institute in the country within two years from the date of issue of Award letter.
Registration for Ph.D. is the candidate’s responsibility and BCIL / DBT will have no role/responsibility.
Biotech Consortium India Limited
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg New Delhi – 110 002
Tel.: 011-2321 9064-67 Ext. 231, 236
Email – For general BINC queries:email@example.com
Helpline for Application submission related queries:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you any queries regarding BINC 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!