NEST 2018 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card Here Online Now
NEST Exam 2018 Admit Card
NEST 2018 Admit Card will be released on 25th April 2018.The (National Entrance Screening Test) or NEST is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc programme in basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics – at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Both NISER and CBS are autonomous institutions established by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India, in 2007.
NEST stands for National Entrance Screening Test that is considered to be crucial for Excellence in Basic sciences held under the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER). The students applying for this exam may get admission in five-year MSc program in the field of basic sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics).
NEST 2018 admit card is the mandatory document for appearing the National Entrance Screening Test. The NEST is the yearly examination which is conducted for admission to five-year integrated M.Sc programme in basic sciences offered by NISER and UM-DAE CBS.
NEST Admit Card 2018 – Releasing on 25th April
NEST 2018 Admit Card will be released on 25th April 2018. The link will be provided here.
NEST 2018 Admit Card
The NEST Admit card will be made available from the 25th April 2018. You all know that the NEST Exam is held annually in 59 cities in India. So, the candidates may get surprised to know that NEST Exam 2018 is out and to acquire full details regarding the NEST admit card 2018, the candidates are required to go through downloading process. Having an admit card is important for the students to take the exam.The written test will be held on 2nd June 2018.
It serves as the proof to appear for the exam and in the absence of admit card, you will not be allowed to take the exam. Those who have applied for the NEST admit card can get information from the website nest exam.in. aThe NEST Admit card will be made available from the 25th April 2018.
The admit card of the NEST Exam is going to be appeared for the candidates to take admission in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneshwar and college of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in the Basic Science.Objections can be submitted till the first week of June 2018. After accepting the objections, the final result will be declared on 18th June 2018.
Expected Schedule for NEST Admit Card 2018 is mentioned below
Downloading of Admit Card begins on in April 2018
Date NEST 2018 is in May 2018
How to download NEST 2018 admit card?
To get fully familiar with the NEST exam admit card downloading process, the student is required to visit the official website of the NEST that is nest exam.in.
The very next step will be to download the Admit Card link, you must click on the link
Put in your registered email ID and NEST password (the point to be remembered is this is going to be the same password that you got at the time of registration or in other words, the candidates are required to log in the registered email ID and your password. After that, you have to put click on the Login button. Soon after that, the much-awaited admit card is going to be displayed on the screen.
Those students who have forgotten the exact password need not worry as they can still get the password
Moving to the next part will be to acquire the admit card, you must save it and have the print out of the admit card. You can have more than one copy of the admit card in case you lose it in future.
After going through the process of downloading the admit card, you must check the description of an address given on the admit card.
This is for all aspiring students to carry the exam related credentials on the day of the exam. The documents are as follows: –
National Entrance Screening Test 2018 admit card
School photo identity card or any kind of photo ID generated by Government agencies.
Applicants must reach the test centre at least half an hour before the start of the examination; the examination is of 3½ hrs duration and will start at 09.30 am.
Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10.00 am; the earliest an applicant can leave the examination hall is 10.30 am unless it becomes necessary to leave before on medical grounds.
The earliest one can carry the question paper out is 11.30 a.m., use of log tables and calculators in the exam hall is not allowed.
Applicants must bring their own pen, pencils (HB), eraser and sharpener; exchange/ sharing of these items with other applicants is strictly prohibited.
Applicants must bring their Admit Card and their school photo Identity Card or any photo-ID issued by Govt. agencies to the examination hall.
Any applicant found adopting unfair means will be expelled from the examination hall without warning; mobile phone and other similar electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed inside exam hall.
NEST 2018 Admit Card Date
The NEST Admit card will be made available from the 25th April 2018. The written test will be held on 2nd June 2018.NEST 2018 exam will be conducted in May 2018. Students who have successfully registered for NEST 2018 are able to download the admit card. NISER admit card 2018 downloading is begin from 24th April 2018.
After accepting the objections, the final result will be declared on 18th June 2018. The admit card downloading link will be available only until the day of examination. Candidates must bring the admit card and identity card to the examination hall. The direct link for downloading the admit card is given above.
How to download the Admit Card
NEST 2018 admit card downloading process involves the following steps:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, you have to log in using your registered Email ID and password.
- Click on “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for further use.
- Students are advised to take the multiple printouts for further use.
Important things to remember for applicants during an exam
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 10:30 am.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after one hour from the start of the examination, i.e. 11:00 am.
- Candidates leaving the examination hall after 12 noon will be allowed to carry the question paper.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall are not allowed.
- Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser and other stationeries.
- Candidates MUST bring their Admit Card and Identity Card to the examination hall.
- Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Instructions regarding Exam
- Candidates can select the two exam centres while filling up on the application form.
- The examination venue for any test centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue before half an hour of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after half an hour of the commencement of exam.
- Use of log tables and calculators are not allowed in the examination room.
- Must carry your own pen, pencil (HB), eraser and sharpener.
- Candidates have to carry the valid admit card along with one photo ID proof.
- Candidates have to be marked the answers on the OMR answer sheet.