NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2018.NIPER JEE Application Form- The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research is responsible for organizing the Joint Entrance Exam for students to take admission in Master and Doctoral courses in Pharmacy.
Getting through the Joint Entrance Exam, students will be able to take up M.Tech.(Pharm.), M.S.(Pharm.), M.Pharm, MBA (Pharm) and Ph.D(Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences in NIPER. Aspirants can have a look down the page for further details in regard to application process, eligibility criteria. Exam dates, etc.
NIPER JEE 2018 Notification –Application Released
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
NIPER JEE 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||12th April 2018|
|Last date of online registration||15th May 2018|
|NIPER JEE Exam date||10th June 2018|
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form
Students have to apply for NIPER JEE Application Form through online medium. NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2018. At the time of application process, students must submit the fee and transfer the scanned images.
NIPER JEE 2018 Eligibility
The imperative education qualification is M.Tech.(Pharm.)/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm in the related course and need to clear the exam with minimum 60% marks (50% marks must be securing by PH and 55% should be securing by SC and ST.
For Master’s Degree
For those taking up M.Pharm, M.Tech. (Pharm) M.S. (Pharm.), they must be getting degree of B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry, Life Sciences, Organic or Botany or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
They need to acquire 60% marks in total in the exam.
Those belonging to SC and ST, you mark needed to be obtained (55% and for disabled, must have 50%).
Those who are currently studying may also get admission.
NIPER JEE 2018 Application Fee
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
|Option-3: M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.B.A. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm. and M.Tech. (Pharm.)||SC/ST||Rs. 1000/-|
- The applicants need to register through online way going to the website that is niper.govt.in. as per specifications available there. NIPER JEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2018
- After reaching there, they must click on the New Registration/Login for NIPER JEE 2018. You will have to enter the name of course you want to apply for.
- Then provide the email ID and contact no. Do make sure the details are currently in use. Then aspirants will get the registration no and password.
- Move to next section and enter the required details such as
- Personal Information- name, date of birth, contact number, parent’s name etc.
- Address for Communication- must enter the PIN code
- Education Qualification details- Marks, College address, Postal Code etc.
- GPAT/ GATE/NET Rank and marks
- Choice of examination Center
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Scan copy of GPAT/GATE/NET in the form of PDF.
- Now comes to sync the scanned image of photo and signature and supposing the information is not as per instruction then form will not be valid.
- After completing the application procedures along with providing the documents, you must get it sent to the concerned body.