Latest Applications Open 2024:
NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form will be started soon. NIPER JEE is the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Joint Entrance examination. NIPER JEE 2024 Exam is conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad.
Through this exam, candidates can get admission into MS (Pharmacy), M.Pharm, and M.Tech. (Pharmacy), MBA (Pharmacy & Ph.D. The course of all seven NIPERs. The candidate’s admission is thorough GPAT, followed by JEE.
This article provides details of NIPER JEE 2024, such as the Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to apply.
NIPER JEE 2024 Application – Started Soon
NIPER JEE Application Form 2024
NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form will be started soon. Candidates applying are informed to complete the procedure mentioned in the brochure. Candidates are applying to have to fill and submit the NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form before the maturity date.
Candidates, after reading all the details in the information brochure, can apply for the Application Form:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form can be filled out and submitted online.
- Firstly candidates have to register and then fill out the Application Form.
- After filling out the application, candidates must upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- After that, the candidate has to send the printout of the registration form to the below address:
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037
Candidates have to Pay NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form fees as mentioned as per courses & category wise. Candidates can pay Application Form fees through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through e-challan, net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- Following is the application fee for NIPER JEE 2024:
|M.B.A. (Pharm.) only||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||Rs. 3000/-|
|M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./|
M.Tech. (Pharm.) and
NIPER JEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply below NIPER JEE 2024 eligibility criteria. Specific criteria are given to be eligible for entrance exam & admission. For candidates, we have,e mentioned the essential NIPER JEE 2024 eligibility criteria to appear in the NIPER JEE 2024 Examination.
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Masters and PhD courses:
For Master’s Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) Or equivalent or B.V.Sc. Or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For SC/ ST candidates, the minimum mark required to qualify for the ing exam should be 55%. For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
- Appearing Candidates: Final-year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D. Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The prerequisite qualification is M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech.(Pharm.) in the relevant discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% for PH candidates).
NIPER JEE Application Form Dates 2024
There are the tentative important dates of the NIPPER JEE Application Form has mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it:
For Master Program
|Part A – Entrance Examination for Master’s|
|Availability of the Application Forms||April 2024|
|Application Form submission due date||May 2024|
|Application correction||May 2024|
|Admit Card||June 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam (CBT Based)||June 2024|
|Announcement of Results||June 2024|
Procedure to Fill NIPER JEE 2024 Application Form
- Enrol for the first time using the link “Go to Registration/Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (Master).”
- Applicants are required to register online on viperid.ac.in/admissions.aspx.
- Fill out the online Application Form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fees through e-Challan / net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card along with Bank charges as per the rule of the Bank.
- Once the bank confirms the fee payment, students can download the Registration Form. Printed-out registration forms need to be sent to Chairman JEE, NIPER.
- Students can then download NIPER JEE admit cards.
For any other queries about NIPER JEE 2024 Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.