NIPER JEE 2018 Result- The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam is held on National Level as per JEE marks. The exam is organized for those finding admission into MS (Pharm), MBA (Pharm), M. Tech (Pharm) and M. Pharm.
The exam pattern
- The exam will be held in the written form through offline
- The medium in which the exam is decided to be held will be in English.
- The NIPER JEE is two hours exam. The exam will have composed of objective type Multiple choices.
- There will be total 200 question in the NIPER question paper.
- The marks will be removed for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
|Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||June 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
|Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.)||July 2018|
|M.B.A. (Pharm.) Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 11 am )||July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters programs||July 2018|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes||July 2018|
Two merit lists will be prepared as per subject for those enrolling in Ph.D. The first merit list will be including the names of the students who are eligible for the interview. The second merit list will be on the marks obtained in the written test and performance at the time of interview. The students having a name in the second merit list will be appearing in the counseling which will be held as per subject.
Result for Master’s programs & Ph. D. programs
- The Result of Master’s course can be received going through the “Result of the Master’s course” link. After viewing the page, the students will require hitting the “NIPER JEE-2017 Result for Masters for Science” option or “NIPER JEE Result for MBA” link.
- An integrated list and list as per quota will appear on the page. Or SC, ST, OBC, PH, and KM sections.
- The Merit list will be composed of Roll number, Application number, Name, Quota, and Rank. The name of the students will be there in the decreasing order of rank.
- The Merit Lists based on class will be including the Roll number, Application number, Name, Total Rank and Rank as per Quota.
- The Result will be getting those opting for Ph. The course will be appeared through “Result for the Ph.D.” link.
The process to check the NIPER JEE 2018 Result
- The students looking for result must go to the website that is www.niper.nic.in
- Then you will have to hit the result notification option getting at the beginning of the page.
- Now comes to providing the details such as roll number and date of birth.
- After you do this the much-awaited result will pop up on the computer display.
The students having names in the merit list will be participating in the counselling. They will be distributed in many sections as per total rank. Then they will be given the dates and time for counselling. Supposing, the counselling is conducted for a Ph.D course, the counselling groups will be distributed based on Subject.