Latest Applications Open 2024:
NMIMS Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released for MBA Courses. The NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) was founded in the year 1981, and it is one of the top business schools in the country. This institute has various campuses located in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Indore, and Bengaluru. This institute provides various UG, PG, Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Research programs in its constituent schools.
In this institute, many applicants apply on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Applicants can fill out the application form for their aspiring programs. This article will give applicants detailed information on NMIMS Admission dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
Here, through this content, applicants will be able to learn detailed information about NMIMS, which includes NMIMS Admission, Admission Dates, and Procedure.
NMIMS Admission 2024 Notification – Application Form Released
NMIMS 2024 Important Dates
The admission schedule of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is mentioned below for the candidates who want to get admission to the various management programs of this institute.
|Availability of Application Form||December 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||May 2024|
|Exam Date Scheduling Window||December 2023 to May 2024|
|Conduct of Online Computer-Test||January to May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
NMIMS 2024 Application Form
NMIMS Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released for Various Courses. Candidates who wish to get admission to this institute to complete their aspiring management programs can fill out the application form online mode by visiting the official website. The application form-filling steps are mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First, candidates should go to the official website of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- Applicants must register by submitting the required details and then enter the NMAT by GMAC registration no. and date of birth.
- The applicants should have to fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details such as Personal Information, Contact details, and qualification background.
- After filling out the details in an application form, applicants must pay the application fee via online gateways like Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet banking.
- They have to submit the application form after making the payment of the application fee.
|NMIMS Admission 2024||Fee (Non-refundable)|
|MBA or PGDM||Rs.1770/-|
|MBA & PGDM||Rs.2124/-|
NMIMS Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are going to fill out the application form for NMIMS; they must check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
MBA / MBA HR / MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Mumbai Campus)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a 50% aggregate
- The MBA Decision Science & Analytics applicants must have taken Mathematics at the pre-university level.
(10+2) or equivalent examinations.
- For English Proficiency: Students must score 80 in TOEFL and 6.5 in IELTS.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai Campus)
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate is required.
- Those candidates who have postgraduate degrees in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply for this program.
- Students with a B.Tech or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
- Those applicants who have experience in a relevant field for more than two years will be preferred.
PGDM (Bengaluru/ Hyderabad campus/ Navi Mumbai/ Indore Campus)
- Candidates must be qualified for a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate required.
- Exception for PGDM in Business Analytics: they must have 55% of the aggregate score.
Courses Offered through NMIMS
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies provides mainly two courses i.e. MBA & PGDM, for NMIMS Admission, and the courses are
- Information Systems
- Operations & Decision Sciences
- Decision Science & Analytics
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
NMIMS 2024 Result
The Results of the NMIMS entrance examination will be declared on the official website of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, and those applicants have given the examination.
They can check their results through online mode by visiting the official website. Applicants can check their results by submitting the required details in the required field.
NMIMS 2024 Merit List
On the basis of marks scored in an examination, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list for the final selection round.
Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the combination of their score in NMAT by the GMAC exam and the latest preferences of the programs selected on the NMIMS application/reapplication form.
NMIMS 2024 Cut-Off
NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai, has the higher cut-offs in NMAT by GMAC as compared to other campuses of NMIMS.
The NMAT exam cut-offs will be based on NMAT by the GMAC percentile score. The cut-offs may remain as under.
|NMIMS Campus||Program||Expected Cut Off|
|NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai –||MBA||94|
|NMIMS, Navi Mumbai||PGDM||80|
NMIMS 2024 Admission Procedure
First of all, applicants should register themselves in NMAT by GMAC filling out the application form, or they can also apply to NMIMS campuses by using the common application form for all 5 NMIMS campuses.
The application fee of Rs.1500/- or Rs.1800/- can be paid online only through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Candidates must carry the admit card at the time of examination, and after a few days, the result will be declared.
On the basis of marks scored in the examination, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list. The admission offer will be made on the basis of details in the application form on academic profile, work experience, Score obtained in NMAT by GMAC, performance in Case Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Documents Needed for Admission
- 10 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- 12 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (all)
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet (if applicable)
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those applicants who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
If you have any queries regarding NMIMS Admission 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.