Latest Applications Open 2024:
VIT University will release VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern. From this year, the Aptitude Test has been added to the Exam Pattern. The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into the various programs.
VITEEE is a common entrance exam for VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP, and VIT Bhopal.An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. Programs, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE).
For B.Tech.Programs offered at the proposed Bhopal Campus, Madhya Pradesh, are 3- Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- Part-I Physics
- Part -II Chemistry
- Part -III Mathematics / Biology
- Part -IV English
The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be conducted in three sessions per day.
- I session – 09.00 am to 11.30 am
- II session – 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
- III session – 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Applicants attempting Physics, Chemistry and mathematics are eligible for all the 20 B. Tech programs offered.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is including an aptitude section in its computer-based test, “VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)”, starting with the 2024-21 batch. The decision to include the aptitude section in VITEEE 2024 has been made based on feedback from industries and academia. The entrance examinations for the top universities worldwide also test students’ Aptitude and verbal and analytical ability.
The aptitude section in VITEEE will be in addition to subjects viz. Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The number of questions for the respective sections in VITEEE will be, Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions), and English (5 questions). The test duration will be two and a half hours, with no negative marking.
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Types of Subjects||Physics, Mathematics/ Biology, Chemistry, English & Aptitude Test|
|Exam Duration Time||2 Hrs 30 Minutes for each Session|
|Exam Conducted||Conducted in 3 Shifts:- 1) 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM, 2) 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM, 3) 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM|
|No. Of Questions||A total of 125 Questions|
|No. of Questions for Each Subject|
Important Instructions about VITEEE CBT The salient features of the Computer Based Test are
- The applicants submit their answers through the use of the mouse.
- The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the encrypted test in real time through a secure and reliable connection.
- It is assumed that the applicant is familiar with using computers like keyboard and mouse operation.
- The applicant is responsible for acquiring these basic computer skills before appearing for the entrance test, and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
Computer-Based Test Procedure
The applicant must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on, and any problem with the computer should be informed to the supervisor immediately.
The questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types. Each MCQ consists of a stem, a question or an incomplete statement, and four responses labelled A, B, C and D. Only one of the four responses is the correct answer. An applicant needs to choose that answer. Applicants can navigate freely through the questions back and forth.
VITEEE 2024 Marking Scheme
|Total Question Papers Marks||125 Marks|
|Subject Wise Marks Allotted||PCM/PCB Allotted to 40 Marks & English Section is Allotted to 5 Marks|
|Every Correct Answer||+1 Marks Allotted|
|Every Wrong Answer||No Negative Marks (not deducted)|
The examination days will be estimated based on the total number of applications received and the test centres chosen by the applicants in the application form.
In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the applicant may be required to attempt the test again. An applicant must visit www.vit.ac.in regularly to obtain the latest news, information, and updates on the entrance test.
VIT reserves the right to reschedule the examination for a candidate. The applicant will not be charged any additional entrance exam fee if the re-schedule is initiated from VIT. However, an applicant must make arrangements at a cost similar to the original schedule to take the test for the revised schedule.
Returning the Completed OMR Application
The completed application form should be checked to see if all the items have been correctly filled and appropriate codes indicating your exact choice have been put in the right spaces provided against each. You are advised to go through the checklist available on the inside front cover of the brochure. Also, ensure that you have followed the instructions for completing the computerized OMR application form (section 19 in the brochure) before mailing the application. The application should be refolded along the original fold only and inserted in the envelope provided.
Your application should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT. Before dispatching the application form, ensure that you have filled in the correct Test City Code and Subject and tick the checklist on the provided envelope.
Note: An incomplete application form shall not be considered, and no correspondence shall be made.
Once sold, The application form shall not be taken back under any circumstances, nor will the application fee be refunded.
If you have any queries regarding VITEEE Exam Pattern 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.