Latest Applications Open 2023:
North Odisha University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. North Orissa University it is State University which was established in 1998 under the Government of Odisha. The university also includes two autonomous colleges and two Law colleges under its branch.
It aims to impart quality education at UG, PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D. level in the Arts, Science, and Commerce faculty. North Orissa University provides 17 courses at UG and PG level under the Directorate of Distance Education. The Exam will be held on 1st week to 2nd week of July 2024 for PG/ M.Phil./ Pre-Ph.D.
Through this article, candidates will find information related to North Orissa University 2024 in which includes the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, the Procedure to fill the application form.
North Orissa University 2024 Application – Released soon
North Orissa University 2024 Application Form
North Orissa University offers admission in various UG & PG programs and all the eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date.
- North Orissa University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses.
- The North Orissa University 2024 application for all the courses can be submitted online and offline.
- North Orissa University 2024 offline application form can be downloaded from the university website.
- The payment must be made of the application form of Demand Draft issued in favor of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada.
- But in online mode application form payment can be made through debit card, credit card or net banking.
The application fee for the application to different courses is listed below:
Masters- Rs. 500/-
M.Phil./ M.Tech- Rs.600/-
Pre-Ph.D – Rs.1000/-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
North Orissa University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to enroll in North Orissa University, participants candidates required to meet the eligibility criteria of the North Orissa University 2024 exam to participate in further activities.
If any candidate fails to meet the required NOU 2024 eligibility criteria provided they will be considered as disqualified candidates. Admission will be done according to the fulfilment of the NOU eligibility criteria 2024.
For Master’s degree (PG)
- Candidate should have done graduation (honors) at the +3 level in the related stream. Candidates seeking admission in Biotechnology discipline must have completed any Graduate degree in Science (Honours) with Biology as a subject at 12th
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST category the eligibility condition is Honours or Pass graduate in the related subject except for Self-financing courses.
For M.Tech program
Candidates should have done MCA/M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Statistics (with Physics and Mathematics combination in graduation level) /Mathematics /Physics /Mathematics and Computing with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from any recognized university or B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science /Electronics /IT/Electrical Engineering with at least of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from any recognized university.
For M.Phil Programme
- Applicants having good academic career obtaining a minimum of 55% marks (50% for candidates from SC/ST category) or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from any recognized university are eligible to apply for admission into the program offered they qualify an entrance test followed by an interview.
- Candidates, who qualify UGC-CSIR-NET /SLET test and awardees of Teacher Fellowship (TF) from UGC, are exempted from the entrance test.
For Pre-PhD courses
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in a relevant stream obtaining a minimum of 55% of marks ( 50% for candidates belonging to SC and ST category) or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree in the subjects are eligible to apply.
- The applicants who have passed UGC-CSIR NET/ GATE/ INSPIRE fellowship of DST and holds Teachers Fellowship from UGC are excused from such tests and interviews.
- Candidates with M.Phil Degree in the concerned subject are also excused from entrance test and interview provided they have been enrolled in the M.Phil course through an entrance test as per UGC rules.
North Orissa University 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the North Orissa University 2024 Important Dates
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form||May 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||May 2024|
North Orissa University 2024 How to Apply
Candidates can apply for North Orissa University 2024, in two ways in online as well as the offline process. Get the complete application process by taking help from the below-provided application registration online or offline.
For online application, candidates need to visit the official website of university i.e. http://nou.nic.in.
Applicants seeking admission to M.Tech/ Master’s Degree/M.Phil/ Pre-Ph.D Programmes need to apply in the prescribed application form that can be accessed from the University’s official website i.e. www.nou.nic.in. Send the filled-in application form along with a Bank Demand Draft of required application fee Rs.500/- (for PG courses), Rs.600/- (for M.Phil/ M.Tech) and Rs.1500/- (for Pre-Ph.D programs) in favour of Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada will reach the office of the Chairman, P.G. Council on or before the due date.
- Account Payee Bank draft
- Copies of Certificates and Mark sheets (From HSC onwards)
- Copy of Caste Certificate/ Certificate in the claim of the reservation
- Affix recent passport size photographs in given fields.
If you have any other questions related to North Orissa University 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.