Latest Applications Open 2024:
OJEE is popularly known as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, and this examination has managed through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) to provide admission to the candidates in various management programs such as B.Pharm, MBA/PGDM, MCA, and M.Tech Courses.
In Odisha, many colleges and institutions that are accepting the OJEE MBA entrance examination to provide admission to the candidates.
By scoring qualified marks in the OJEE entrance examination, admission will offer to the candidates in MBA programs. Through this article, students will get the OJEE MBA Selection Procedure details.
OJEE MBA Selection Procedure 2024
Aspirants will be selected for the counselling session based on their marks scored in the OJEE MBA entrance examination, and the shortlisted students should have to follow the admission procedure after scoring qualified marks on the OJEE MBA Examination. Many participating colleges and business schools offer admission to the candidates. The selection procedure has mentioned below for the students.
- Applicants must have qualified marks in the OJEE Entrance Examination to be selected for admission, and qualified candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list.
- The counselling procedure is conducted through the authority, and those applicants who are shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks, will get a call letter from the authority to attend the counselling procedure.
- The selected candidates should have to register themselves for counseling, and they should have to make the payment of the registration fee for counseling.
- At the time of registration, students should have to fill in their choices as per their preference, and they have to submit it.
- Students should have made the payment of the fee of Rs. 5450/- as counselling fee before appearing at the nodal centre.
- They also have to carry all of the required documents at the counselling centre for verification, and if candidates fail in the counselling session, their fee will be refunded.
- The seat allotment will be done for the candidates at the time of counselling as per the performance of the candidates.
Important Dates for OJEE MBA Selection
Applicants should check the Important Dates of OJEE MBA selection mentioned below for them.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Start of online registration||2nd week of February 2024|
|Last date to Apply/choice of Exam Centres||1st week of July 2024|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||2nd week of August 2024|
|Application Correction||To be Announced|
|Admit cards will be available from||October 2024|
|B.Tech LE Admission 2024 Exam date||1st week of October 2024|
Documents to Carry for Verification at the Counseling Session
- Odisha JEE (OJEE) MBA 2024 Rank Card.
- Odisha JEE (OJEE) MBA 2024 registration slip.
- Photocopy of H.S.C. Mark sheet.
- Photocopy of 10+2 Pass certificate and Mark sheet.
- Photocopy of School Leaving/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Original Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Original ‘Permanent Resident of Odisha’ Certificate/Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar
- Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s parent/Spouse Employer: Govt. of Odisha/Govt. of India/Govt. of India Undertakings and/Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Original SC/ ST certificate by birth.
- Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Oriya Speaking Track (OL) and certificate issued by OJEE with respeconcerning test conducted by OJEE.
- Original relevant managerial/ supervisory experience certificate of a minimum of five years for candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (Executive) program. The candidate has to submit a No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
If you have any queries regarding OJEE MBA Selection Procedure 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.