Latest Applications Open 2023:
OTET 2023 Application Form has been Released on 12th June 2023. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is the state-level eligibility test managed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to fill the vacant posts in the teaching sector of the State of Odisha.
Through this examination, the board recruits graduates and diploma holders as teachers for Primary (Class 1st-5th) and Upper Primary (Class 6th-8th) government-run schools in the State.
In the government and private schools, applicants will get teacher jobs based on their marks scored on the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Through this content, applicants will get detailed information on the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET).
OTET 2023 Application Form – Released
OTET Application Form 2023
The OTET 2023 Application Form has been released on the 12th June 2023 on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, and interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
The Application Form can be filled till the 16th June 2023. The application fee should be paid through candidates at the time of filling out the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The mode of submitting the application fee is online as an application form. The candidates can use their Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking details to complete the form.
The OTET Application Form’s important dates have been mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
|OTET 2023||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of Application Form||12th June 2023|
|Last date to apply online||16th June 2023|
|Last date to pay a fee||16th June 2023|
Procedure to fill OTET Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill out the application form for OTET by following the procedure mentioned below and they must have to follow it.
- Applicants must have to visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates must have to click on the tab ‘Examinations’ and select ‘OTET’.
- A new page will open where the candidates must complete pre-registration.
- During the pre-registration, the applications must enter personal details, paper applying for, Aadhaar number, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc.
- The login credentials will be sent to the mobile number or e-mail of the candidate.
- After logging in, applicants have to submit the online application form.
- In the application form, applicants also have to upload scanned copies of passport-size photos and signatures (signed with black ink only).
- They should have to pay the OTET application fee and submit the application.
- Take the printout of the OTET filled-in application form and preserve it for future reference.
Documents to carry to fill OTET Application Form 2023
Applicants should have to carry the required documents to fill the application form and the documents will be
- Qualifying Examination Certificate of the candidates.
- HSC /Class 10th Certificate of the candidates.
- Category Certificate (For SC, ST, and SEBC candidates) of the candidates.
- PH/PWD certificate for Person With disabilities (PWD).
- 12th Class (+2) Mark sheet or Certificate (where Marks mentioned) for Untrained candidate (SC/ST/PH).
- Appearing Qualifying Exam Certificate (Candidate appearing qualifying exam 2014) of the candidates.
- Photo and Signature of all the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding OTET Application Form 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.