Latest Applications Open 2023:
PTU Admission 2023 Online Registration has been Started for Phase-II. The PTU Exam 2023 will be conducted by the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar. This University is also known as Punjab Technical University (PTU). The University conducts Centralized Counselling to provide admission in various UG & PG courses.
Through the PTU Exam 2023 Counselling Process, candidates can get admission to the PTU Exam 2023 and its affiliated colleges in Punjab.
PTU Exam 2023 Application Form – Released
|Courses under the Entrance Test||Courses under Online Counselling|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||B. Urban Planning|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||B. Arch|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||M. Arch|
|M.Sc. (Food Science & Technology)||M. Tech|
|MA (Journalism and Mass Communication)||B. Pharma|
PTU Admission 2023 Application Form
The Application Form will be released online mode only. The University will be released the Application Form in May 2023.
The last date to fill the Application Form till May 2023. Candidates taking direct admission will be able to obtain the admission form after paying the counselling fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Then the candidates can fill in the details, such as stream/course in the Application Form. After submitting the Application Form, candidates will receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile number. The candidates must take a printout of the Application Form and preserve it till the completion of the admission process.
- The fee for the entrance exam will be Rs. 500/- and 250/- for SC / ST candidates.
- For online counselling, candidates have to submit a counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- for one course.
- The Fee can be paid through debit/credit card / net banking.
PTU Admission Eligibility Criteria
|B. Tech||Qualifying Exam: A candidate should pass the 12th exam/Diploma or Two-year certificate course from SLIET.
Subjects: Mathematics & Physics are the main subjects along with one of the given subjects: Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Science.
A valid JEE Main 2023 Score Card.
|B. Tech (Lateral Entry)||Qualifying Exam: Must pass Diploma or 10+2 or B. Sc. exam.
Subjects: 10+2 with Mathematics.
Minimum Marks: Obtained at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
|B. Arch||Qualifying Exam: Candidates pass the 10+2 or 10+3 years Diploma or equivalent exam in any stream.
Minimum Marks: Should score at least 50% in the qualifying exam.
A valid NATA 2023 Score Card.
|B. Pharma||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology or equivalent.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Qualifying Exam: Pass Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category).|
|M. Tech||Qualifying Exam: Must have B.E/B. Tech degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category).
One should have a valid GATE Score Card.
|MBA||Qualifying Exam: One should hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
A valid CMAT Score Card.
|MCA||Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
Subjects: Mathematics/ Business Mathematics /Statistics/ Business Statistics /Quantitative Techniques as Compulsory / Optional / Additional paper as one of the subjects either at 10+2 or at Graduation Level.
PTU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Start Dates (2023)||End Dates (2023)|
|Round – I||Started||6th June 2023|
|Registration||Started||6th June 2023|
|Rank preparation and updating||Based on JEE Main, Rank List on 7th June 2023||Based on JEE Main rank|
|1st round result||7th June 2023|
|Reporting in Allotted||8th June 2023||9th June 2023|
|2nd Round||10th June 2023||13th June 2023|
|Registration Starting||10th June 2023||13th June 2023|
|Rank preparation and updating||14th June 2023
|Reporting in Allotted||15th June 2023||16th June 2023|
How to Apply for PTU Admission 2023 Application Form
Below are the steps to fill out the PTU 2023 Application Form.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on the “Online Application Form” tab.
- The registration page will open. Enter all required details such as personal details & password.
- Enter a valid email id as the application number will be sent.
Fill Application Form
- Log in to the portal using your application number & password.
- The application form will open. Fill in all the required details.
- Click on the “submit” button after filling in the details correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned image of Passport size photograph.
- Demand Draft/ Fee Slip and a screenshot of the Transaction if paid via net banking.
Print Application Form
- Candidates must fill in their choices for the exam centre and college.
- After that final submit the Application Form.
- At last, candidates have to print the filled Application Form.
For any other queries about PTU Admission 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.