Latest Applications Open 2023:
Punjab University will conduct the PU CET (Punjab University Common Entrance Test) in 2024. The PUCET (PG) 2024 is the state-level entrance exam of Chandigarh state, also called the Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). The exam will be the gateway to admission in B. Pharmacy and B. Sc. (Hons) courses. The exam will be conducted once a year. Here, candidates can get the complete details of PUCET (PG) 2024.
Punjab University has issued the PUCET PG 2024 Application Form. The Applications will be available online mode on the official website of the University, i.e. www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The candidates need to register first by providing valid details.
After successful registration, candidates will receive a login ID and Password. Candidates must pay fees at any branch of SBI through a bank challan. Then candidates must upload the scanned photo and signature and fill in other important information.
PUCET (PG) 2024 Application Form
- PU CET PG 2024 Application Form will be started soon.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form for the online entrance test; the application form has been released.
- Candidates must enter the required details and upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- When filling out the application form, candidates must pay the application fee.
- Candidates must take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
- The application fee can be submitted to any State Bank of India branch using a website-generated Challan.
- The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable.
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1088/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 575/-|
PUCET (PG) 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfy the University’s complete eligibility criteria will be considered to appear in the exam.
- Nationality: Candidates who must have Indian citizenship will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: For BHMS, candidates must complete the 17 years as of 31st December at the time of admission.
- Qualification: The candidates that have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2024) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other boards are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: It is necessary to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are essential subjects that must be studied in the 12th
- There will be a 5% relaxation in eligibility marks for SC /ST/BC/PWD category candidates.
Important Dates for PU CET (PG) 2024
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of availability of the online application form||April 2024|
|Date of submission of the online application form||May 2024|
|Date of submission of the online/offline application fee||May 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for PU CET PG 2024 Application Form:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Each & every applicant must meet all parameters of eligibility criteria of PU CET PG 2024 laid down by the authority of Punjab University to apply for admission into desired courses.
- Candidates can register online on an official portal, I .epuchd.ac.in.
- In the form, enter the information (Full name, Father /Mother’s name, correspondence address & permanent address, Gender, Academic Details, Birth Date, & valid Email ID, and select program, etc.).
- Upload the required document: certificate and mark sheet, qualifying educational documents, etc.
- Candidates must keep safe the Application Number, Login ID, & Password, required for future purposes.
- To register successfully, pay the number of application fees, which is the last step of the registration procedure.
Coordinator, CET Admissions
Department of Microbiology
Basic Medical Sciences Block-I
Sector-25, South Campus
Panjab University, Chandigarh – 160014
The documents should be attested and should be sent to the University with the filled application:
- SSC Certificate (DOB Proof)
- SSC mark sheet (Score details)
- HSC mark sheet (Score Details)
- Character Certificate (Last Institution)
- Aadhaar Card copy (Government id)
For any other queries about PU CET (PG) 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.