Latest Applications Open 2024:
Punjab NEET Counseling 2023 4th Round BDS Allotment List has been Released on 5th October 2023. The Stray Round Allotment Letter was Released on 29 September 2023. Registration has been started on 26th July 2023. Punjab NEET counselling 2023 is organized by the Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research of Baba Farid University. The counselling is conducted to offer admission to medical and dental colleges in Punjab, and admission is provided based on the NEET score.
The candidates should appear in the NEET Entrance Examination to get admission to Punjab state’s state government and private medical and dental colleges. The counselling will be done online mode. The authority is responsible for counselling 85% of quota seats within the state.
Candidates must fill out the registration form to participate in counselling. The authority will publish the merit list of the candidates. The candidates are called to the counselling process.
Punjab NEET Counseling 2023 – Started
Punjab NEET Counseling Dates 2023
|Registration for Counselling||13th July 2023|
|Last date of registration||20th July 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||21st July 2023|
|Document verification||24th July 2023|
|Provisional merit list release||26th July 2023|
|Last date to submit objections on the merit list||27th July 2023|
|The final display of the merit list||29th July 2023|
|Choice filling||26th – 30th July 2023|
|Processing of seat allotment||31st July – 1st August 2023|
|Display of counselling result||3rd August 2023|
|Last date to submit an objection on the allotment||5th August 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college||5th – 8th August 2023|
Selection & Admission Procedure for Punjab NEET Counseling 2023
Admission to All the government and private colleges of Medical and Dental courses is offered based on the merit of the NEET Exam.
The candidates appearing in the exam can participate in the counselling process.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The seats will be allotted per the marks obtained by the candidates in the NEET Examination.
- After declaring the result, the candidates must register and apply for 85% of the quota seats at BFUHS, Faridkot.
- The authority will make the inter-se-merit based on the rank obtained by the candidates.
- The seat allotment is done through online counselling, and candidates should pay the fees and get verified documents.
- Candidates are suggested to confirm the seat and admission to the allotted college.
Steps to Fill Registration of Punjab NEET Counseling 2023
Punjab NEET State counselling dates will be published by the official authority after the declaration of the state merit list. Candidates must complete the registration form by entering their personal and educational details.
- After that, submit the form, and the authority will send the login credentials.
- Then pay the application fee to complete the registration process.
- After registration, candidates must fill in the choices of colleges and courses and lock the process.
- Now, candidates have to wait for the counselling rounds and seat allotment.
Reservation Criteria for Punjab NEET Counseling 2023
- Schedule Caste – 25%
- Backward Classes – 10%
- Backward Area/Border Area (1% each) – 2%
- Physically handicapped/Orthopedically handicapped only – 3%
- Sports Person – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Terrorist Affected Persons – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Sikh Riot Affected Persons – 1%
- Wards of Defense Personnel – 1%
- Wards of Punjab Police – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab – 1%
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other Punjab NEET Counselling 2023 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.