Latest Applications Open 2024:
Shobhit University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 9th February 2023 for Various Courses. Shobhit University, Uttar Pradesh was established in the year 2006. Shobhit University offers admissions to various courses at UG, PG, and doctoral levels in the Department of Engineering & Technology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Education, Paramedical, Management, Pharmacy, Law & Applied sciences, etc. Shobhit University features 2 campuses, namely, Meerut and Gangoh.
Applicants can apply online by directing to the official website of the Shobhit University or individually or by going to the University campus on payment of Rs. 1100 as an application fee. For UG programs, 10+2 in Science, Arts, or Commerce group is desired while for PG courses the candidate should hold a graduation degree/diploma certificate in relevant stream.
Shobhit University 2023 Notification – Application Released
Shobhit University 2023 Highlight
The overview of Shobhit University has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Courses Offered||UG / PG / Diploma / Other Courses|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||Tel 0121 257 5091 / 91-9675190001|
Uttar Pradesh- 250110
|Vice-Chancellor||Amar P. Garg|
|State / UT||Uttar Pradesh|
Shobhit University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Shobhit University 2023 Important Dates
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||9th February 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||2nd week of July 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of July 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||During the 3rd week of July 2023|
|Shobhit University final result||4th week of July 2023|
Shobhit University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 9th February 2023 for Various Courses. The Application Form will be held by downloading it from the website. Individuals who would like to register for appearing in the University aimed at a range of courses. The application form can be filled by corresponding online and offline means.
- Candidates will require to come to the official website of Shobhit University.
- Get the ‘Register Online: Admission Registration Form’.
- Provide details in the application form with related details as per the demand of the university. s
- Make the payment application fee of Rs. 1100 through debit/ credit card or Net banking.
- Attach self- proven copies of Scanned photographs, signatures, and relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, and Category.
- Download and get occupancy of printout of the Application Form for future conditions.
- On the official website of Shobhit University, the application form will be put up for all those who want to acquire admission for all courses.
- It would be necessary to connect to download, click on ‘Download Admission Registration Form‘ and take a printout of it.
- Complete the Application Form presenting all applicable facts and convey it to the address mention below in an A4 size covered by Speed post / dependable courier with the application fee of RS 1100 owing to non-withdraw able demand draft supporting Shobhit University, Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh).
Shobhit University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Shobhit University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Diploma||The candidate should have passed in 10 class from any approved Board with Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture.|
|B.Tech||The candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM/ PCB with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
|BCA||The candidate should have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board, with Mathematics as the main subject at 10th class.|
|B.Com Hons||The candidate should have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board.|
|BBA||The candidate should have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board.|
|BA Hons.||The candidate should have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board.|
|B.Sc||The candidate should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ Higher Secondary from any approved Board with PCM/ PCB.|
|BA LLB||The candidates must have passed in Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board with 50% marks.|
|BBA LLB Hons.||The candidates must have passed in Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board with 50% marks.|
|B.Com LLB Hons.||The candidates must have passed in Intermediate/ Higher Secondary 10+2 from any approved Board with 50% marks.|
|BLIS||The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree minimum 3 years Program with 45% Marks.|
|PGD(Yoga Therapy)||The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|LLB||The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years duration with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.|
|LLM||The candidate must have passed an LLB degree of 3 years duration with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.|
|B.Ed||The candidate must have passed a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.|
|M.Tech||The candidate must have completed B.Tech or an equivalent degree in the allied branch of Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.|
|MBA||The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system from a recognized University.|
|M.Com||The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years of Program with 50% in Commerce or other relevant branches.|
|M.Sc||The candidate should have completed d Bachelor’s Degree Minimum of 3 years Program with 50% in a relevant branch.|
|MLIS||The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in BLIS and B.Lib 1 year program with 50% marks.|
|M.Phil||The candidate should have completed passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate.|
|Ph.D.||The candidate should have completed passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate.|
Shobhit University 2023 Exam Pattern
Shobhit University 2023 exam pattern for B.Tech courses is in a way that the question paper will comprise a whole of 120 multiple choice questions of 360 marks. Applicants must accomplish the exam in two hours’ duration. It is apprised that SUNET will be held in online manners.
Marking scheme: Representing each precise answer, applicants will be handed over three marks. There is no allocation of negative marking.
|Section||Numbers of Questions||Total Marks|
|English including Comprehension||30||90|
How to Prepare Shobhit University 2023
Delve into the previous year’s question papers. Evaluate the pattern. Figure out the tremendously vital topics. You get to know the pattern of questions to be originating in the exam. This way success is guaranteed in the exam.
Self-designed short tricks
Design your own methods for remembering formulas, the periodic table, important dates, write. Don’t count on coaching classes: Coaching classes are tremendously accommodating for receiving new knacks. You feel driven to learn because your competition is existing virtually.
Shobhit University 2023 Admit Card
Applicants joining the exam will be anticipated to get permission for admit cards. The admit card can be reached from the official website.
Applicants require to download admit cards for the drive of receiving an entrance in the examination hall. Applicants would take a replica of the admit card and convey it to the examination hall.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Go to the official Websites
- Now put in registration Login ID and Password
- Arrive at the Login button
- Flick through Hall Tickets
- Admit card will be given away to students on the computer screen
- Download the Admit card
- Keep it and achieve its copy
The Result will be present on the official website. Applicants will require to stand out in the exam to check the result. The result of the students will appear in the form of overall scores achieved in the exam.
Candidates can check their results in an online manner by sorting accounts employing a username and password. The result will contain information such as the candidate’s name, marks scored, the status of qualifying for the test, etc.
Once the result is available, all applicants achieving online exams will be able to find admission in their individual courses based on merit.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official page
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on submit option
- Then you can successfully download the result
Shobhit University 2023 Counselling/ Admission
Applicants are sensibly selected on account of merit in qualifying and entrance examination. Shobhit University Scholarship cum Entrance Test namely SUNET is directed by the university.
This test is taken by candidates who are in quest of admission. Those holding valid JEE and GATE scores will have the first choice when appearing for admission to B.Tech & M.Tech courses correspondingly.
If you have any other Questions related to Shobhit University 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.