Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Sikkim D.El.Ed Admission Test is conducted through the District Institute of Education & Training, Gangtok under the Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim. Those candidates are wishing to get admission to a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course; can apply by filling the application form online as well as offline mode.
Admission will be provided to the candidates in this institute on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. Every year, a number of the students may appear in this examination get admission in a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course.
Through this article, applicants will get detailed information about Sikkim D.El.Ed application form, eligibility criteria; admit card and application form filling procedure, etc.
Sikkim D.El.Ed Application Form 2023
The Application Form of Sikkim D.El.Ed will be available for the candidates; those who want to get admission in a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) at District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs), Gangtok – East, Geyzing-West & Namchi-South, for the Academic Session 2019-21. The application form details have mentioned below.
- The Sikkim D.El.Ed Application Form will be available online mode by visiting the official website.
- The application form can be collected from the office of DIET, East –Gangtok, DIET, and West – Geyzing, and DIET, South-Namchi during the office hour on payment of 400/- (Four Hundred).
- Candidates should have to keep in touch with the official website to get the schedule of applying for the examination.
- They have to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- The application form should be filled carefully because there is no facility for application form correction once submitted.
At the time of filling the application form, applicants should have to carry these required documents such as
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Secondary and Sr. Secondary School Examination (Cl-X & XII)
- Certificate of reserved category from the competent authority
- Certificate of Identification (COI) or Domicile
- School leaving/Migration certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs (one to be pasted in the application form and one to be appended separately)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (District Government Hospitals)
- Aadhar Card (Xerox copy)
- The application fee of Rs.2000/- can be paid through online mode by using credit, debit card, and net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Sikkim D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details provided below.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be 17 years and the maximum age should not be more than 25 years at the time of admission.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: The applicants must be qualified in Sr. Sec. School (+2) Examination or CBSE, Delhi, or ISC Delhi or its equivalent examination of any other recognized Board or University. Applicants having graduated can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: They should be qualified with at least 50% marks in Sr. Sec. School (+2) Examination and it is for general category candidates.
- Relaxation: There is 5 years relaxation of age in the upper limit and no age relaxation in the lower age. 5% relaxation for SC, ST, and BL. 3% relaxation for OBC candidates.
Sikkim D.El.Ed Application Dates 2023
Here, the important dates of Sikkim D.El.Ed Examination has provided below for the students and they need to check it.
How to Apply in Sikkim D.El.Ed 2023
Those students are wishing to get admission to a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course at the District Institute of Education & Training, Gangtok, they can apply in the Sikkim D.El.Ed entrance examination by filling the application form. The application form details are mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants should have to visit on the official webpage of the District Institute of Education & Training, Gangtok.
- They should have to register themselves by submitting the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Email ID, and the mobile number in the registration form.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form with all required details after logging in with a registered id.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- After that, they have to upload the signature, photograph, and certificates as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates should have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
- Candidates can submit the application form after paying the application fee and also take the print out of the application form for further use.
Details to be filled Sikkim D.El.Ed 2023
Applicants should have to fill in all these required details in the application form.
- Name of Candidates
- Mother’s Name Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Educational Qualification
- Permanent Address
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile No
- mail Address (if any)
- Aadhar Card Number
- Category belonging
In the above Sikkim D.El.Ed application form article, applicants will know the complete details about how to apply in this examination, how much to pay the application fee and the most important eligibility criteria. These details are necessary for the candidates if they are going to apply to it.
If you have any other quires about Sikkim D.El.Ed Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!