Latest Applications Open 2023:
SKUCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The SKUCET (Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test) has conducted the university-level entrance examination known as the SKUCET entrance examination.
It offers admission to candidates in Post Graduate Courses such as MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and those applicants who want to get admission in these programs, can apply in the SKUCET examination online mode by visiting on the official website.
Applicants can apply for this examination by filling out the application form based on eligibility criteria. This article will give applicants detailed information on SKUCET important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedures.
SKUCET 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
SKUCET 2024 Highlights
|Full-Form||Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Courses Offered||MA, M.Com, M.Sc, etc|
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||To be Announced|
SKUCET Important Dates 2024
Candidates should have to check the important dates of SKUCET mentioned below for the candidates who are going to fill the application form.
|Commencement of Online Application Form (Out)||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS with Late Fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500)||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)||To be Announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be Announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||To be Announced|
|Released Date of Answer Key/ Preliminary Key||To be Announced|
|Objection on Answer Key/ Preliminary Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result/ Rank Card||To be Announced|
SKUCET Application Form 2024
The SKUCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in various post-Graduate Courses such as MA, M.Com, and M.Sc from the various affiliated colleges of Sri Krishnadevaraya University. They can apply in the SKUCET by filling the application form through online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The SKUCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- SKUCET 2024 Application Form can be filled till May 2024.
- SKUCET 2024 Application Form can be filled till May 2024 with late Fee.
- Firstly, applicants need to go on the official web page of Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering and Technology.
- On the official website, the registration link will be available and applicants have to click on it.
- The applicants should have to fill the application form with required details such as personal details like (name, email id, mobile no., etc), educational qualifications as per SSC / X- std Records.
- Candidates should have to upload their photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- They have to select the test center and enter SSC Roll No, Month & Year of passing.\
- Applicants have to preview the details filled in the application form and submit it and also take the print out of it for future use.
The SKUCET Application Fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
|Fee Remittance||Application fee|
|Application fee without late fee||INR 500|
|Application fee with late fee||INR 1000|
|Application fee with a tatkal fee||INR 5500|
SKUCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria if they are going to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants must be qualified in the qualifying examination with at least 40% marks in a particular or concerned subject.
- For the Courses where the admission will be based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects must be 40%.
- For admission into M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed must be 50% and in degree / PG should be 45%. Pass is at the most sufficient for SC/ST candidates to take admission into any course.
- Those will be already passed in the qualifying examination or who have appeared or are appearing for the final year annual examination in the year 2019 will also be eligible to apply.
SKUCET 2024 Exam Pattern/Syllabus
It is mandatory for all the candidates; those are going to fill the application form for the SKUCET examination to prefer the exam pattern and syllabus for the better preparation of the examination.
Through exam patterns, candidates can understand the structure of question paper and they will know about different topics asked in examination through a syllabus.
SKUCET Admit Card 2024
In the 4th week of May, the SKUCET Admit Card will provide to the candidates on the official website and those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
Candidates can download the admit card by submitting Application Number and Password in the required field.
SKUCET Result 2024
The SKUCET 2024 Result will be Declared in October 2024 on the official website and those applicants have given the examination of SKUCET, they can check their results through online mode.
By submitting the hall ticket number and date of birth in the required field, applicants can check their results. In the PDF format, the merit list will display to the candidates and they also can download it for future use.
SKUCET Counseling 2024
The counseling procedure will be conducted through Sri Krishnadevaraya University after the declaration of the result and those applicants will have scored qualified marks in the examination, they will be called for the counseling session.
Applicants should have to be present at the counseling center on the provided schedule through authority. They should have to carry the required documents and counseling fee at the counseling center.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates based on marks obtained in the examination, seat availability, and choice filling. Applicants should have to carry the required documents and admission fees at the allotted college for submission. The documents to be carried is
|Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)||Residence certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar|
|Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.||Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)|
|Two income certificates from the Tahsildar obtained/Ration card||Caste certificate in original from Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate)|
|Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination||Six Passport size photographs|
|SSC and Intermediate pass certificates||Transfer certificate and Study & Conduct certificate|
|Marks statements and Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination||SKUCET Rank Card and Hall Ticket|
If you any queries regarding SKUCET 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.