Latest Applications Open 2023:
SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form will be Started Soon. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test in short which is known as SPMVV PGCET it is conducted every year.
The SPMVV PGCET 2024 is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. Through this exam, candidates can enter various postgraduate courses in the Arts, Commerce & Science streams.
On this page, interested applicants will find details related to the SPMVV PGCET 2024, including Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application – Started Soon
SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates seeking admission need to fill the application form to enter in offer courses by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam.
- Fill the application form of the SPMVV PGCET 2024 exam through online or offline mode.
- The SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form can be filled till May 2024.
- Authority will issue the instruction and application form on the online official website at http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- In application, candidates will have to write the personal, qualification, and Academic details, etc.
- Affix the recent color photograph and signature which should be in JPG/JPEG format.
Candidates will need to submit application fees of Rs. 425/– plus the bank charges of SPMVV PGCET 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates can pay fees through online payment gateway through debit card/credit card or net banking or by Andhra Bank/ DD.
D should be drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati by post/in-person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati.
Aspirants applying for application form in an offline mode need to send their application form along with the payment by means of a registered post at mentioned below address:
Directorate of Admissions,
SPMVV PGCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding SPMVV PGCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates who want to apply should have the degree and must secure the 40% /45%/50% marks in the group subjects. Candidates who want to enter into Ed. the program must hold the B.Ed. and have to secure a minimum of a total of 50% marks and a total of 45% marks in degree/Post-Graduate. And for candidates who belong to SC/ST category must pass the Qualify corresponding Bachelor’s degree examination to apply for any courses.
Appearing: Candidates who have cleared or appearing the qualifying examination/ final year annual examination are eligible to apply.
Age limit: there are no age criteria prescribed by the authority to apply.
SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Dates
In the below table candidates can check the following dates of SPMVV PGCET 2024 of Availability of Application Forms, Last Date for Submission of Application Forms, and Admit Card Availability, etc.
|Commencement of Online Application Form (Out)||To be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS with Late Fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500)||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)||To be announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form:
- The SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form along with prospectus (information brochure) will be released by the University on online official portal at http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- Candidates who are pursuing admission in offer courses have to read the application process and prospectus before applying for admission.
- The SPMVV PGCET 2024 registration Application Form will be available online as well as in offline mode.
- In the registration page write the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, scores, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Submit the requisite application fees to successfully register into SPMVV PGCET 2024 exam.
- After that take the printed copies of a fill-in application form and acknowledgment slip for future reference.
If you any queries regarding SPMVV PGCET 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.