Latest Applications Open 2024:
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern undergoes major Changes; the Exam is held thrice (three Times Exam). The Exam will be held on 10th, 17th & 22nd December 2023. The SNAP is also called Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU). The exam is a national-level test held through an online medium.
The students need to have great efficiency to get admission to an MCA degree. The MBA course has a high demand so it has achieved praise from aspirants.
15 colleges are offering MBA courses. The Admission Process is to be started in 2023.
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
Revised Exam Pattern 2023
|Events||Previous 2019||New 2023|
|Total No. Of Questions||110||60|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs||1 Hrs|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36 Questions||25 Questions|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35 Questions||20 Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34 Questions||15 Questions|
Overview of SNAP 2023
|Number of Sections||4|
|Mode||Paper-Based Test. Students need to mark answers on the OMR sheet using the black/blue pen|
|Marks Per Question||1 Mark for each question in all Sections- General English, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, General Awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning.|
|Number of questions||110 Questions|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|Negative Marking||1/4th (25%) of the marks allotted to the question|
|Duration||1 hour (60minutes)|
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam is an indispensable part of the exam that is needed to be known by students before they practice for the exam.
Through the pattern, you become acquainted with the type of questions in the exam and also get to know the marks allotted to each question. So this page is of high importance in terms of exam pattern.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
SNAP 2023 Pattern features English, Quantitative, Current affairs, and Analytical Abilities. Based on the exam pattern, the questions that will appear in the exam will be 150 in number, and per the marks, the students are to be chosen for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Test. Students can view the pattern given in the table: –
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||45|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||40|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||45|
SNAP 2023 Pattern
- Exam Mode-The exam is to be conducted through the online medium
- Duration: The exam has a duration of 120 minutes
- Type of Question: The questions consist of Multiple Type Questions with four sections in the exam
- Marking Scheme: For answering one question, you will be given one mark
- Negative Marking: If you have given an incorrect answer, then 25% of the negative marks
- SNAP 2023 is an online test, but it used to be conducted in pen-and-paper form
- The exam continues for 120 minutes
- The question will be in an objective form
The exam officials determine the SNAP marking pattern, and based on the formulation of marking, the marks are to be estimated. The students who want to check the pattern of marking in the SNAP Exam 2023 can take a look at the table prepared below-
|For correct answer||+1|
|For incorrect response||-0.25|
|Calculation of score out of 150||Number of correct responses x 1 – Number of incorrect responses x 0.25|
To design the merit list, the exam officials provide weights in the SNAP marks. The weight has been determined as per the pattern of the SNAP pattern.
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
If you any query regarding the SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.